Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121516171819202122

Thread: Lfc v Arsenal Matchthread

Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    Well I don't expect they'll give it to Giggseh
    Fletcher perhaps until they decide who gets the job. Would be surprised if Carrick got the interim spell.

Such a shame West Ham didn't win yesterday. Having Man United be really cut adrift from 4th spot would have been fabulous - as it is, if they can find a run of results (like Arsenal did) against some of the weaker sides in the League, they can claw their way back in.

Think the Mancs next play Chelsea
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    That made me lol CCTV… had a busy day and only started watching the game about 7pm. Should have sent a note from my Mum, sorry mate.
    Better not happen again

Well I don't expect they'll give it to Giggseh
    Why not ? They've got some better for the unveiling...
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xag5RKD0VHk

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Think the Mancs next play Chelsea
    New manager bounce would be welcome there.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Why not ? They've got some better for the unveiling...
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xag5RKD0VHk
    His trial is in January. violence against women is bad for the brand these days.

Supposedly they don't intend to put a New Manager in place till next season-when desired Managers will become available-they intend to finish the season with an Interim Manager

Quote Originally Posted by fagin View Post
    Supposedly they don't intend to put a New Manager in place till next season-when desired Managers will become available-they intend to finish the season with an Interim Manager
    Ah that explains why Zidane has drifted out in the betting and Brendan Rodgers is now the favourite.

It would be funny if Carrick did well as interim and they gave him the job permanently, with Rio endorsement, only to be another Solskjaer for 2 years. Or maybe they will strike it lucky eventually.

Ah that explains why Zidane has drifted out in the betting and Brendan Rodgers is now the favourite.

It would be funny if Carrick did well as interim and they gave him the job permanently, with Rio endorsement, only to be another Solskjaer for 2 years. Or maybe they will strike it lucky eventually.
    Think Carrick is going the way of Ole he has no experience maybe a puppet for Fergie.Whoever does get the Interim job needs to revert the team back to the 11 that were together at the beginning of the season so as to get back to winning ways.
    I think they should try to unload Pogba and Sancho (jmo) for starters.Don't think either are worth their transfer fees.But would bring in a good few needed mill.
    Last edited by fagin; 22nd November 2021 at 12:31 AM.