Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Serie A

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    AC Milan just need a victory against Sassuolo on the final day of the season to win Serie A for the first time since 10/11.
    Always had a soft spot for Milan. Hope they do it 👍

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Always had a soft spot for Milan. Hope they do it 👍
    I hope so too.

Thoroughly enjoyed the games against them in the group stages of this season's Champion's League, which feel so long ago now due to the number of games played.

Henderson's winner in the 3-2 at Anfield was a sumptuous strike.

Yep in the 90s they were a brilliant side used to like watching them on C4 😂

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    I wish we had James Richardson as the host on the likes of BT Sport/Sky with folks like Wenger as pundits.

I wish we had James Richardson as the host on the likes of BT Sport/Sky with folks like Wenger as pundits.
    Agreed BT do have the likes of Horncastle Richardson and the German pundit all excellent on European footie at start of season then we get the absolute whoppers like Rio.

Now days the more dumb you are the better off you are so not sure how I’ve gone so wrong in life !

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    I was watching old vids on YouTube of their 88-90 team. Unreal.
    I remember watching the 94 CL final in the year I left school, they absolutely destroyed Barca 4-0. Dejan Sevicevic scores an absolute worldie. A team full of world class players.
    That's what I want us to do to those arrogant fucks in Paris. A humiliation.
    1-0 would also be perfect. Lolz etc.

I loved the Italian league back in the day, it was the only Live match you could watch if you didn't have sky and it was obviously long before streaming or dodgy boxes.
    I remember seeing the likes of Zidane, Buffon etc long before most had heard of them. It was the cream of football back then and its had a meteoric drop in grace.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    I remember seeing the likes of Zidane, Buffon etc long before most had heard of them. It was the cream of football back then and its had a meteoric drop in grace.
    Your mention of Buffon reminds me just how strong Parma were at one point, or rather I should say, if they were able to keep that side together.

It's ridiculous.

Your mention of Buffon reminds me just how strong Parma were at one point, or rather I should say, if they were able to keep that side together.

It's ridiculous.
    Dino Baggio, Enrico Chiesa, who was the argentine fullback?

Sensini. Zola. Aspilla. Brolin.
    Good team that, always remember Arsenal beating them in the old cup winners cup final. Smith scored in a 1-0 win.