Fabinho Thiago

Henderson Jota Mane

Salah

OR

Alisson

Trent Konate Van Dijk Robertson

Henderson Fabinho Thiago

Salah Jota Mane

I expect our lads to administer a proper and thorough bumming, get the win and another absolutely vital 3 points today, 3 points in all our remaining games is absolutely essential, we've dropped far too many soft points already this season, if we want to challenge to reclaim our crown rather than just qualify for top four comfortably we can't drop any more
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Think matips a lot better, Konate got showed up a few times v Porto luckily it didn't cost us, he'll be great in the future though and he's not shit

Just think matips alot better going forward with the ball too, different kind of defender, i'd of expected him to start today, but touch-wood I don't see there being much problems v southampton.
    Konate plays very much like Matip, exactly the same usually, that's his normal game, he also very much prefers to play RCB and plays better there as does Matip, and he wasn't the best v Porto as a result and isn't at Matip's level of performances in the Premier League yet, it was good to see him given a start at LCB though for me, as we do need a player who can come in and be comfortable there, I still think we might bring in Bremer in January, and that will then be our four first choices Cbs for rotation

RCB Matip/Konate LCB Van Dijk/Bremer

Maybe i've not seen enough of konate yet, but so far I just think matip is such a better player on the ball and looks a lot more comfortable, which is why I thought they're quite different

but yeah i'll wait to make full judgement until i've seen him play more.

If we lose, I’m blaming Robertsons inclusion

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Maybe i've not seen enough of konate yet, but so far I just think matip is such a better player on the ball and looks a lot more comfortable, which is why I thought they're quite different

but yeah i'll wait to make full judgement until i've seen him play more.
    Matip as I've long maintained is the second best CB in the entire league, a drastically underrated and under appreciated player by far too many, so I would expect Konate a while to get to near his levels and as comfortable with his surroundings and knowing what our other players are going to do, but when he has had that time and more experience of playing games with the rest of our team, I'm pretty certain you'll see the similarities between how the 2 play

Miller's late again!

Kick off imminent, come the fuck on Liverpool, bum these into oblivion