Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Southampton

Your team v Southampton

Boom. Job done without over-exerting ourselves.

.....................Alisson

Trent.....Matip....Van Dijk....Tsimikas

....................Fabinho

..........Henderson......Thiago

...Salah.........Minamino........Mane

(Jota for Minamino if he's fit)

Let's get some momentum going boys!
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Alisson

Trent Matip Van Dijk Tsimikas

Fabinho Thiago

Henderson Jota Mane

Salah

I expect our lads to administer a proper and thorough bumming, get the win and another absolutely vital 3 points. Not especially a fan of the 4-2 something, but it is far FAR safer for us to play like that with Fab in midfield, he's far better in a 2
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Think you’ll find Robbo plays against Southampton.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Jurgen's decision to make. I'd like Tsimikas to get the chance on merit personally and let Robbo force his way back in by showing his best in training etc.

In Robbo's defence he looked good in his limited minutes in what has been a poor season (so far) by his high standards and I wish him the best in getting back to the level we know he has.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Weather permitting I'll be at the match, so a full strength squad please Jurgen. I want goals !!

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Sigh.
    When fab plays there's no reason for robbo.
    It just puts more pressure on the forwards to score an individual goal

I dunno whats wrong with Robertson in recent times. when he came on last night he was high up the pitch and tried to get the ball across into the box and it was easily stopped by the opposition player close by. In the past he would have whipped that ball in. Just seems hugely out of form.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    I dunno whats wrong with Robertson in recent times. when he came on last night he was high up the pitch and tried to get the ball across into the box and it was easily stopped by the opposition player close by. In the past he would have whipped that ball in. Just seems hugely out of form.
    I think he’s taking one or two touches too many trying to make sure he finds someone and let’s the defender get too close allowing him to block. He dosent really shape the ball into the box. Tends to try hits flat arrows between defence and goalkeeper. Dosent really have the skill to get it around or over a defender shitting him down tight like Taa or Tmiskas can

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    I think he’s taking one or two touches too many trying to make sure he finds someone and let’s the defender get too close allowing him to block. He dosent really shape the ball into the box. Tends to try hits flat arrows between defence and goalkeeper. Dosent really have the skill to get it around or over a defender shitting him down tight like Taa or Tmiskas can
    I thought he was awful going forward for half a season when he got in the team. Then he started rivalling trent for assists, but it slowly dropped off, and he's now back where he started.
    Lets hope this isn't his true attacking play level.

I know he wasn't on the pitch very long, but he looked more like his old self last night, going forward. Let's see how he plays in the next few games.