Page 1 of 13 1234567811 ... LastLast

Thread: The Heart of Football

The Heart of Football

There seem to be increasing numbers of footballers (and other sportspeople) collapsing in training or during games with heart problems. Christian Eriksen and Sergio Aguero the most high profile so far.

The last stat I saw was 108 dead this year, from 183 collapses.

This week alone John Fleck of Sheff Utd and Adama Traore (no, the other one)

I'm surprised there is not more coverage of this.

And the fact that Trevor Sinclair just got shut down on air for asking questions isn't a good look.

If they are indeed linked to the vaccines (and I am not saying that they are and I am double jabbed), you can be sure that they will be given no coverage.

Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    There seem to be increasing numbers of footballers (and other sportspeople) collapsing in training or during games with heart problems. Christian Eriksen and Sergio Aguero the most high profile so far.

The last stat I saw was 108 dead this year, from 183 collapses.

This week alone John Fleck of Sheff Utd and Adama Traore (no, the other one)

I'm surprised there is not more coverage of this.

And the fact that Trevor Sinclair just got shut down on air for asking questions isn't a good look.
    It's very strange that there isn't more coverage of this. And the censorship would be considered evil for almost any other equivalent situation. I didn't see Sinclair being shut down but we all know how the pattern plays itself out by now.

Internet searches inquiring as to whether Eriksen was vaccinated all claim he wasn't but we have got to the stage where I don't trust that information anymore. In most of these cases they will have been vaccinated.

We know that myocarditis in young men is a common side effect of the vaccines and there has been an attempt to play it down for reasons that I do not consider to be respectable. We deserve to know what is happening and to be allowed to weigh up the risks ourselves.

As professional footballers are very low risk from Covid, they are being forced to take the vaccine to protect others, not themselves. And as their hearts are under greater strain than anyone else, they should have special dispensation from that pressure given what we know. But what we know and what we want to think are two different things.

Seeing as the vaccines do not stop the spread, the pressure to protect others is in fact a scandal. Especially as big Pharma are at the centre of this. Why is everyone so accepting of this corruption?

Very rarely happens to runners, so i'm a bit surprised

Not like football is the only sport.. this covid vaccine rumour is a load of bs

There's a viral video going round that covers all these deaths and it isn't just happening in football. The numbers are very high compared to normal.

The video is banned so I can't share it on here

So far I've seen footage of hockey, basketball, tennis, cricket, rugby as well as football. Not just players but coaches and referees. I'm not saying it's the vaccine but Something is going on.

The silence is as worrying as the problem

Remember the coverage of Fabrice Muamba? He got more coverage on his own than all these athletes put together
    Last edited by Daffydd; 25th November 2021 at 03:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post
    It's very strange that there isn't more coverage of this. And the censorship would be considered evil for almost any other equivalent situation. I didn't see Sinclair being shut down but we all know how the pattern plays itself out by now.

Internet searches inquiring as to whether Eriksen was vaccinated all claim he wasn't but we have got to the stage where I don't trust that information anymore. In most of these cases they will have been vaccinated.

We know that myocarditis in young men is a common side effect of the vaccines and there has been an attempt to play it down for reasons that I do not consider to be respectable. We deserve to know what is happening and to be allowed to weigh up the risks ourselves.

As professional footballers are very low risk from Covid, they are being forced to take the vaccine to protect others, not themselves. And as their hearts are under greater strain than anyone else, they should have special dispensation from that pressure given what we know. But what we know and what we want to think are two different things.

Seeing as the vaccines do not stop the spread, the pressure to protect others is in fact a scandal. Especially as big Pharma are at the centre of this. Why is everyone so accepting of this corruption?
    Is there any means for clubs to offset the risk of myocarditis ?

Also why would their hearts be strained ? I gather they run around a lot but shouldn't their hearts be practically perfectly tuned.

Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    So far I've seen footage of hockey, basketball, tennis, cricket as well as football. Not just players but coaches and referees. I'm not saying it's the vaccine but Something is going on.

The silence is as worrying as the problem

Remember the coverage of Fabrice Muamba? He got more coverage on his own than all these athletes put together
    I've no real clue, didn't see some of the sports you mentioned.

It is funny how with sport science and conditioning that players today are running far more and faster per game than say Kennys era.
    Yet there is a far greater risk of these finely tuned machines breaking down.
    By maximising the output the trade off at a guess is robustness.

Does seem a tad suspicious that it is occurring at such rates as you've seen lately in a post covid/vax era.
    Or that the trade off, ie breaking down has jumped so far and in one area heart health.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Is there any means for clubs to offset the risk of myocarditis ?

Also why would their hearts be strained ? I gather they run around a lot but shouldn't their hearts be practically perfectly tuned.
    It's because they push their hearts to the limit. Sir Steve Redgrave, by the time he had competed in four Olympics (or was it five), his heart was something like 3 times the normal size - can't remember the exact figure. But it meant that he had to keep training and very gradually reduce the strain so that heart could grow smaller. If he had stopped all of a sudden his heart may have stopped working.

Offsetting the risk - if you mean protecting against? I'm not sure. It would be better to recognise that they aren't necessary

One way of offsetting risk is not to have boosters. The effect is cumulative

I like the fact that Djokovic won't disclose his vaccine status. If he declines to play in Australia it may help to provoke a proper discussion of the issues.