Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: The Heart of Football

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    The no smoking or drinking is part of the professionalism. Training, recovery, sports science.....

This bringing of players towards a peak of performance seems to have increased the odds of players breaking down.
    I'm not sure it's true that players are being brought to peak performance or are 'too fit'. Sure, over the last 20 years maybe but not suddenly in the last 20 months. You may as well argue that players play too much without proper breaks.

It doesn't explain the referees, coaches or players of other sports that have collapsed. It just doesn't ring true to me.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post

Meant like a prescription or safety measure.
    Yes people are working on protocols now.

Vitamin D is essential, especially over winter. Vitamin C and Zinc
    There’s a few others like ivermectin, NAC, C60 amd chaga tea but I can’t speak about them with any authority

I think any body work that keeps the blood moving will help
    Last edited by Taksin; 26th November 2021 at 09:29 AM.

https://t.me/s/CardiacArrestSports

This is a Telegram channel collecting stories of athletes collapsing with cardiac arrest

In March 2021, Israel first reported a “murky wave of heart attacks” and an increase in post-vaccination all-cause mortality. In June, the Israeli Ministry of Health confirmed that covid mRNA vaccines may cause heart inflammation (myocarditis) and heart attacks, especially in young people. In September, a US study showed that in healthy male adolescents the risk of post-vaccination myocarditis is about five times higher than the risk of covid hospitalization.

In young males, the risk of post-vacccination myocarditis may reach up to 1 in 1000 (including subclinical cases). In October, several Nordic countries partially or fully halted the use of the high-dosed Moderna mRNA vaccine due to the elevated risk of myocarditis.

Post-vaccination myocarditis may also affect athletes and may lead to sudden cardiac arrest. For instance, the cardiac arrest of Danish soccer player Christian Eriksen in June 2021 may have been due to vaccination (Eriksen and his physicians refused to disclose his vaccination status). In the meantime, dozens of other young athletes collapsed shortly after vaccination.

On June 12, Danish soccer player Christian Eriksen had a sudden cardiac arrest and almost died while playing against Finland, sparking questions if he got vaccinated prior to the European championship. Neither Eriksen nor his doctors have ever confirmed or denied his vaccination.

A German investigative journalist now has directly asked the Danish Football Association about Eriksen’s covid vaccination status. After some attempts to dodge the question, the press officer gave the following answer: “Hi Jens, We have no comments on players vaccinations as it’s a private issue. You can quote me on that. I have no further comments to you.. Bh Høyer.”

Specifically, the press officer even refused to confirm that Eriksen was not vaccinated.

Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post
    https://t.me/s/CardiacArrestSports

This is a Telegram channel collecting stories of athletes collapsing with cardiac arrest
    Good that someone is bothering.

This site is listing events. 60 new ones. Although Sergio Aguero and Kun Aguero both get a mention!

https://goodsciencing.com/covid/71-athletes-suffer-cardiac-arrest-26-die-after-covid-shot/

The facts are that we know the vaccines can cause blood clots and heart problems. Even if it is "rare", it is possible.

So asking questions about stricken players vaccine status is perfectly reasonable and rational. In fact it is science!

The problem is that the authorities reflex response is to deny any link even before they have investigated.

I wouldn't put it past them to try to persuade any stricken footballers to deny having the jab 'for the public good'.

Fleck/Wyke havent been jabbed according to reports but both have had Covid we know that as fact.

I think its hard to say what is causing players to collapse it is possible they have heart condition not sure how well screened lower leagues are.

Erikksen is a player who in Italy will be screened on a regular basis but im not sure if he has been jabbed or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    I'm not sure it's true that players are being brought to peak performance or are 'too fit'. Sure, over the last 20 years maybe but not suddenly in the last 20 months. You may as well argue that players play too much without proper breaks.

It doesn't explain the referees, coaches or players of other sports that have collapsed. It just doesn't ring true to me.
    It's an observation I have from watching sports, like football, rugby, gaelic football and hurling.
    Where professionalism has seen standards and conditioning rise to a point where players appear to break down more easily as a result of being brought to another pinnacle of performance.

I'm not stating it does explain the alleged phenomena. Just a thought for consideration on the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Fleck/Wyke havent been jabbed according to reports but both have had Covid we know that as fact.

I think its hard to say what is causing players to collapse it is possible they have heart condition not sure how well screened lower leagues are.

Erikksen is a player who in Italy will be screened on a regular basis but im not sure if he has been jabbed or not.
    Certainly some of these afflicted players won't have had the vaccine, or the virus for that matter. See Fabrice Muamba.

But the point is there is a significant increase in these events this year. All sports, all levels. Something is causing it. And FIFA, the FA and the media don't seem to care.

After what happened to Eriksen I'd have thought club doctors would be more vigilant going into this season.