Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: The Heart of Football

I see Kimmich has lung issues with Covid.

He is not jabbed either same as Wyke/Fleck.

I just think jabbed or not jabbed some are going to have issues.

Lung issues are expected with covid, unfortunately.
    Heart issues are a known side effect of the vaccine.

Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    Lung issues are expected with covid, unfortunately.
    Heart issues are a known side effect of the vaccine.
    True but as I keep saying Wyke/Fleck are not jabbed and they had heart issues.

So Covid must cause heart and lung issues too.

As I said nobody is 100% safe with it as you cant tell how your body will react.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post

As I said nobody is 100% safe with it as you cant tell how your body will react.
    Like I said earlier Fabrice Muamba had neither covid nor the vaccine. Stuff happens but nowadays it is happening with increased regularity. This thread is about the heart of football, something is wrong and nobody seems to care or want to talk about it. People are cut off for asking reasonable questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    Like I said earlier Fabrice Muamba had neither covid nor the vaccine. Stuff happens but nowadays it is happening with increased regularity. This thread is about the heart of football, something is wrong and nobody seems to care or want to talk about it. People are cut off for asking reasonable questions.
    I agree it seems odd but players dont have to male their medical records public.

Aguero we know has had this condition since he was a kid.

It probably doesnt help players are having to play more games in shorter timeframes and run more distances than ever too.

In short it is a concern but I dont have the answers.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post

I haven't looked into these cases, but the huge increase in heart problems correlates with the vaccine not with the disease.

The risk benefit analysis for young people is overwhelmingly against vaccination because the risk for young people from Covid has been extremely low, lower even than for the flu.

if there is a 500% increase in heart attacks for athletes, that implies there are heart attacks in normal time (even before Covid arrived. We know this from a few sad high-profile cases over the years)

When we hear that footballers 'have covid-19', that is incorrect language. A positive test is not the same as having the disease. Exposure to the virus without a disease is common in younger people, including those in their 20's, the typical footballer's age.

I have heard exceedingly few cases of anyone young who had Covid-19 strong enough to leave them with ongoing heart or lung problems. That may be common in the vulnerable group (the average age of those dying from Covid is still I believe, 82 or 83)

So reports like the one you have cited above are very rare to my knowledge, and not comparable to the heart attacks and myocarditis seen in young athletes following vaccines, which are now very common - more common than ever in history.

The people behind the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) have admitted that “fewer than 1% of vaccine adverse events are reported” in an early grant:

“Adverse events from drugs and vaccines are common, but underreported. Although 25% of ambulatory patients experience an adverse drug event, less than 0.3% of all adverse drug events and 1-13% of serious events are reported to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Likewise, fewer than 1% of vaccine adverse events are reported. Low reporting rates preclude or slow the identification of “problem” drugs and vaccines that endanger public health.”

as of December3rd, that figure (possibly as low as 1% of actual cases);

818,042 Adverse Events
    127,641 Doctor Visits
    83,412 Hospitalizations
    92,017 Urgent Care
    26,199 Disabled
    10,179 Bell’s Palsy
    10,304 Myocarditis
    8,408 Heart Attacks
    2,631 Miscarriages
    17,128 Deaths

in the USA alone

Yet, according to Fauci, the vaccine is 100% safe and effective

https://openvaers.com/covid-data

Can you walk me through these.

Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post
    https://mobile.twitter.com/scojw/status/1467411089470144512?s=20

Scotland: Cardiac data

Below the latest trend of cardiac attendances by Scottish Ambulance Service - this is *excess* above the 2018/19 norm.

Huge spike in summer, 500 ambulance calls per week above normal, mainly age 15-64. Was settling, then spike up again since late October.
    This one I'm concerned about the charts here, 18-19 average, missing 20 and now 21. Think 20 would be interesting to see.

Would seem we have a pre-covid level.
    We've had covid.
    We've had lockdown/covid impact on services ie increased cancers undiagnosed and perhaps heart similarly. Doctor/hospital avoidance up, bloods services impacted.
    We've had vaxxines.
    Purported increased stress.

So I'd like to see a pre-covid timeline and the increase throughout since, including 2020.

Then I'd like to see how the incident of cardiac issues has increased along a timeliness where we can track the accumulation of covid cases and vaxxines.

Like I can't imagine many 18-44 people were vaxxed back in January.
    You could also do
    Vaxxed v non-vaxxed populations
    Adjust for cases of covid.

Vaxxed no covid confirmed, vaxxed had covid, not vaxxed no covid, not vaxxed had covid.
    The see what percentage of heart conditions were from each population.

I'm certainly open to the hypothesis that there are vaxx side effects, but this presentation doesn't really seem to be doing enough to convince me.

Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post
    https://goodsciencing.com/covid/71-athletes-suffer-cardiac-arrest-26-die-after-covid-shot/

Here we go.. a comprehensive account

295 Athlete Cardiac Arrests, Serious Issues, 169 Dead, After COVID Shot

People are not only still being told it is completely safe, which is misinformation and therefore denies informed consent, but they are being forced and coerced to take it, further denying consent. I hope in the near future this will be recognised as criminal and people in positions of authority will be punished accordingly.
    Is this supposed to be the increase in athletes having heart issues ?
    This one doesn't strike me like it has had access to solid databases.
    Just had a quick look through the list of people.

One was an 86 year old having a heart attack after the vaxx, im not sure bodies would have recorded their 86 year old heat attacks as athletes having heart attacks.
    Another was a 38 year old mom in toronto, who had no indication of being vaxxed and was not an athlete in any sense of the word outside of the fact she went running.

I listen to a few podcasts and the dsrkhorse one has me wondering if the longer term effect of vaxxines will be seen in women/wombs and bone barrow cancers.
    Again just not sure what these are supposed to be.

Oh and on the Scotland increase in ambulance call outs that does seem quiet high, but do you know what the raw figures are.
    I see the increase in the table bit there's little context to the total number of call outs.

Like is it a doubling of callouts or a 5% increase. My wild guess is its a big increase.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Oh and on the Scotland increase in ambulance call outs that does seem quiet high, but do you know what the raw figures are.
    I see the increase in the table bit there's little context to the total number of call outs.
    It’s an excess figure - I don’t have the raw data. 500 per week seems a lot for that age group though doesn’t it. I don’t claim to be an expert on Scottish heart attacks, and I have eaten deep fried Mars bars.

The numbers of FIFA registered footballers having heart attacks is up 500%, which is not a small increase. That’s raw data - no individual circumstances.

And the Scottish spike is since the summer - you mention January being early for young people to be vaccinated but that graph includes up to 64 year olds and starts spiking later in the year.

That Scottish graph is a rare ray of sunshine. No one is discussing this in the mainstream - on the contrary they are suppressing this kind of data. What are the figures for England, for example?

I have a cardiologist explaining what he is seeing in a short clip I’ll link to later