Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: The Heart of Football

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    I take anything from the Mail with a large pinch of salt. I've heard them called extreme right wing.
    I know, but regardless of source they quote doctors using this excuse.

If you know of any trustworthy news sources these days I'd be very interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    I see a story in The Mail where doctors claim that the increased incidence of heart attack deaths is due to the medics being unable to put their PPE on fast enough.
    that's got to be nonsense

There is a big increase in 'deaths at home' this year, which may because they are sudden deaths (i.e. heart attacks), or may be because they are scared of going to hospital.

Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post

There is a big increase in 'deaths at home' this year, which may because they are sudden deaths (i.e. heart attacks), or may be because they are scared of going to hospital.
    Yes for sure it's nonsense but this is the kind of nonsense that is being suggested, along with over-training or too much junk food in lockdown, anything but the vaccine. The ambulance service report increase in calls for cardiac events. nothing to do with PPE. I've just read a story on the BBC saying hospitals are asking people not to go to A&E unless its life threatening.

Here’s some info put together by a conspiracy site (which seems to be the only source for info these days)

https://www.notonthebeeb.co.uk/post/surge-of-sports-people-worldwide-suffering-unexpected-ill-health

Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post

Quite a number of sepsis deaths through older people not being able to see a GP and their diagnosis being missed Taskin, foot infections in older people through acquired flat foot syndrome being a major cause of the sepsis infections
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Yes there are all kinds of health problems caused by the lockdowns, many of which have not announced themselves fully yet. The UN also estimates a billion people being sent back into poverty, with 150 million experiencing starvation, if I remember right.

But this thread is pointing it’s finger at vaccine caused deaths, which may eventually be properly examined. A Harvard study estimated underreporting of deaths and serious
    Injury , that only between 1 and 10 % are reported.

As far as I’m aware, official figures are currently a million severe injuries globally, many of whose life changing, devastating. And last time I looked 30,000 deaths in USA with the same again in Europe.

This should be unacceptable. I don’t now why it isn’t. And forcing this on people is criminal. There is now a large group of lawyers working internationally to bring to justice to those guilty of denying informed consent and freedom from harm, which is an international human right. They think we will have a second Nuremberg style trial, where those who also stayed silent will be charged.

https://mobile.twitter.com/scojw/status/1467411089470144512?s=20

Scotland: Cardiac data

Below the latest trend of cardiac attendances by Scottish Ambulance Service - this is *excess* above the 2018/19 norm.

Huge spike in summer, 500 ambulance calls per week above normal, mainly age 15-64. Was settling, then spike up again since late October.

https://goodsciencing.com/covid/71-athletes-suffer-cardiac-arrest-26-die-after-covid-shot/

Here we go.. a comprehensive account

295 Athlete Cardiac Arrests, Serious Issues, 169 Dead, After COVID Shot

People are not only still being told it is completely safe, which is misinformation and therefore denies informed consent, but they are being forced and coerced to take it, further denying consent. I hope in the near future this will be recognised as criminal and people in positions of authority will be punished accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Quite a number of sepsis deaths through older people not being able to see a GP and their diagnosis being missed Taskin, foot infections in older people through acquired flat foot syndrome being a major cause of the sepsis infections
    I mentioned, a short while ago, that I was told GPs have been "working normally" ever since the start of the pandemic.
    Would like to see proof of that, I bet it doesn't exist - health services will manipulate figures. GPs and other health professionals are guilty of close to genocide through their actions.

At the moment there is little chance of ascertaining what the truth is. You can release data like the heart attack data above and some official, either government or ‘scientific’ advisor, will tell you they are perfectly safe.

The fact the science doesn’t back up the claim doesn’t need to be faced. Then we have so many truly expert views being totally ignored and blocked.

So a ‘national conversation’ about mandates may as well be just called ‘a foregone conclusion’.