Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: The Heart of Football

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    I take anything from the Mail with a large pinch of salt. I've heard them called extreme right wing.
    I know, but regardless of source they quote doctors using this excuse.

If you know of any trustworthy news sources these days I'd be very interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    I see a story in The Mail where doctors claim that the increased incidence of heart attack deaths is due to the medics being unable to put their PPE on fast enough.
    that's got to be nonsense

There is a big increase in 'deaths at home' this year, which may because they are sudden deaths (i.e. heart attacks), or may be because they are scared of going to hospital.

Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post

There is a big increase in 'deaths at home' this year, which may because they are sudden deaths (i.e. heart attacks), or may be because they are scared of going to hospital.
    Yes for sure it's nonsense but this is the kind of nonsense that is being suggested, along with over-training or too much junk food in lockdown, anything but the vaccine. The ambulance service report increase in calls for cardiac events. nothing to do with PPE. I've just read a story on the BBC saying hospitals are asking people not to go to A&E unless its life threatening.

Hereís some info put together by a conspiracy site (which seems to be the only source for info these days)

https://www.notonthebeeb.co.uk/post/surge-of-sports-people-worldwide-suffering-unexpected-ill-health

Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post

Quite a number of sepsis deaths through older people not being able to see a GP and their diagnosis being missed Taskin, foot infections in older people through acquired flat foot syndrome being a major cause of the sepsis infections
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtainsĒ

Yes there are all kinds of health problems caused by the lockdowns, many of which have not announced themselves fully yet. The UN also estimates a billion people being sent back into poverty, with 150 million experiencing starvation, if I remember right.

But this thread is pointing itís finger at vaccine caused deaths, which may eventually be properly examined. A Harvard study estimated underreporting of deaths and serious
    Injury , that only between 1 and 10 % are reported.

As far as Iím aware, official figures are currently a million severe injuries globally, many of whose life changing, devastating. And last time I looked 30,000 deaths in USA with the same again in Europe.

This should be unacceptable. I donít now why it isnít. And forcing this on people is criminal. There is now a large group of lawyers working internationally to bring to justice to those guilty of denying informed consent and freedom from harm, which is an international human right. They think we will have a second Nuremberg style trial, where those who also stayed silent will be charged.

https://mobile.twitter.com/scojw/status/1467411089470144512?s=20

Scotland: Cardiac data

Below the latest trend of cardiac attendances by Scottish Ambulance Service - this is *excess* above the 2018/19 norm.

Huge spike in summer, 500 ambulance calls per week above normal, mainly age 15-64. Was settling, then spike up again since late October.