Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 25678910111213 LastLast

Thread: The Heart of Football

Hope you get better soon LEGS. I have a few fellow parents from my sons team who had it. Both said symptoms were pretty bad. Both were fine within a week though so hopefully you will be mended soon.

I don't wish it on anyone either. I'm not pushing any agenda I'm simply offering my point of view on a forum. I don't trust these vaccines and nobody is providing me with any reason to.

I had my booster on Sunday (pfizer after 2x AZ) . Pain around injection site has subsided but armpit/lymph node is sore now.

I just don’t know what to do or believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    I don't wish it on anyone either. I'm not pushing any agenda I'm simply offering my point of view on a forum. I don't trust these vaccines and nobody is providing me with any reason to.
    Well that is your choice if you trust them or not.

I believe in the science around the world that is my belief but each person is different.

Get well soon, legs

I’ve had it twice myself so under no illusions. The term anti vax is not helpful. The vaccine doesn’t work as a vaccine otherwise you wouldn’t be ill right now.

So if you’re looking for a soliton the vaccine is not really the answer. The world is struggling under the effects of lockdowns, the denial of treatments for the disease, political divisions around vaccine policies, censorship of leading scientists etc etc. it isn’t one thing.

Given that they’ve pinned everything on vaccines and they don’t work, I’d say the burden of proof is not on the antivaxer’s side. Herd immunity is more or less there - normal life should be resuming.

People die in large numbers every winter - we don’t drop everything in response. Flattening the curve, saving the NHS. What are we doing all this for again?

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Hope you get better soon LEGS. I have a few fellow parents from my sons team who had it. Both said symptoms were pretty bad. Both were fine within a week though so hopefully you will be mended soon.
    Cheers STEVEO.

Im on day 8 and im getting better mate hopefully booster protects you.

Mine was due 27th Dec but I have to wait 28 days after Covid for it.

😎

Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post
    Get well soon, legs

I’ve had it twice myself so under no illusions. The term anti vax is not helpful. The vaccine doesn’t work as a vaccine otherwise you wouldn’t be ill right now.

So if you’re looking for a soliton the vaccine is not really the answer. The world is struggling under the effects of lockdowns, the denial of treatments for the disease, political divisions around vaccine policies, censorship of leading scientists etc etc. it isn’t one thing.

Given that they’ve pinned everything on vaccines and they don’t work, I’d say the burden of proof is not on the antivaxer’s side. Herd immunity is more or less there - normal life should be resuming.

People die in large numbers every winter - we don’t drop everything in response. Flattening the curve, saving the NHS. What are we doing all this for again?
    Thanks.

I dont think there is a real soultion otherwise the world would have found it I agree.

Vaccines do protect but only for a short time if id had a booster say a month ago I would still have Covid but maybe not felt as bad.

Hopefully things improve next year as I agree we are going round in circles

Just thinking, if this virus is man-made, it won't follow the usual process for a virus. Ergo, impossible to predict how it's going to develop.
    Vaccinations should by right go into the muscle. If the person administering doesn't carry it out correctly, for any reason, it is possible the vaccine will go into a vein and thereby into the heart. This can obviously result in cardiac problems.
    Health care professionals, vaccinators, need to be more careful with their technique!!!!

My 2 girls and all their friends are sharing a post on social media.
    Since Omnicron was first detected on 27th of November: 7 deaths. Average age 83
    27th November to now: 239 deaths by Suicide. Average age between 25 and 44.
    If this is true then something needs said.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    My 2 girls and all their friends are sharing a post on social media.
    Since Omnicron was first detected on 27th of November: 7 deaths. Average age 83
    27th November to now: 239 deaths by Suicide. Average age between 25 and 44.
    If this is true then something needs said.
    People have been saying something for 2 years. No one's listening. Fear dominates and causes mass irrationality - the government has admitted that it has pushed and heightened fear for compliance - the media pushes fear for a number of reasons. These poor souls are caught in the middle of it.

The scientific evidence is mostly in;

lockdowns don't work
    masks don't work
    the vaccines don't work
    lockdowns cause massive harm
    vaccines cause known and unknown harm
    masks cause harm
    even testing causes harm

The people using fear to force this on us and threatening to take away our jobs and rights if we don't take their experimental medical devices are guilty of violating our human rights as laid out in the Nuremberg code, the universal declaration of human rights, Magna Carta, the Bill of Rights and the entire thousand year history of common law. The only way they won't face trials is if the judges are compromised, which is definitely true in some cases.