Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: This Weekend’s Other Games 27/11/21

De gea is a disgrace, first rule you are always told is play the whistle going down as if been shot and turning his back he a fucking patsy. I'd chin the fucker at half time if I was playing with him after that.

Fred assists Fernandes who’s average effort goes in despite being nowhere near the corner. This the same Arsenal keeper who had a blinder against us?
    Yep, typical

These are two poor teams.

The filthy are making a half decent attempt at pressing and playing with intensity to be fair

On the point I frequently make about commentators and officials, the point I made about their overwhelming silence on the refereeing disgrace our lads were subjected to last season, the amount of time the twats spent prattling on about Arsenal's goal and whether the ref was too slow to blow up, well there wasn't a foul for him to blow for, yet the twats spent even longer trying to convince anyone watching that Alisson wasn't fouled for West Ham's opener in our game against them, when it was the clearest foul on a keeper you will ever see
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    The filthy are making a half decent attempt at pressing and playing with intensity to be fair

On the point I frequently make about commentators and officials, the point I made about their overwhelming silence on the refereeing disgrace our lads were subjected to last season, the amount of time the twats spent prattling on about Arsenal's goal and whether the ref was too slow to blow up, well there wasn't a foul for him to blow for, yet the twats spent even longer trying to convince anyone watching that Alisson wasn't fouled for West Ham's opener in our game against them, when it was the clearest foul on a keeper you will ever see
    pity we don't have a like function as this point is bang on

Lying still like that to feign a serious injury is also a form of cheating

Arsenal leave Ronaldo unmarked 8 yards out and the inevitable result occurs.

Utd 2-1 Arsenal

Within a couple of minutes Odegaard equalises with virtually the same finish.

Utd 2-2 Arsenal

55 minutes gone

The filthy take a 2-1 lead and deservedly so, they have been pressing far better, although they are playing Arsenal and they're still a arriving late and not tight enough or collectively positioned well enough, but nailing the press and counter press takes a very long time or a great number of games and against sides who play it better, they'd still get absolutely ripped as they did against us

And Arsenal equalise 2-2
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Non-existent defending for both goals.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Penchester united again
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Odegaard undoes all his good work by giving away a soft penalty.

Ronaldo hits the penalty straight down the middle and the keeper obliges by getting out of the way.

Utd 3-2 Arsenal

Two absolutely awful defences, competing to see who can be the least shite on the night.