Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Match Thread : Liverpool v Southampton

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    How did Robbo play today?
    He played very well tbf. Crisp passing and provided a few sweet crosses.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Absolutely. Such a shame we are up against those other 2 shitty arse nomark clubs. Usurping one would be hard enough but 2 is a monumental task.
    Well, we're out-scoring them at least.

If you're Man City, you're looking at is and wondering when the goal output dries up, whilst also looking at Chelsea and questioning how long they can be so defensively solid.

It's a pity the other two are the clubs that they are, as it's (objectively) nice to see it be competitive between 3 teams that, although sharing some similarities, have different styles.

Can only look after our own affairs, starting with Everton. Gradually getting lads back from injury too which is good.

Haha, I've just noticed the quote on your profile.
    Has he noticed it?
    Of course And it isn't a quote, I would never say such a thing, very good No6 in a 2, not at all suited to playing No6 in a 3 is where the truth lies
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Of course And it isn't a quote, I would never say such a thing, very good No6 in a 2, not at all suited to playing No6 in a 3 is where the truth lies
    What do you mean you say how good fabinho does every week!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Kev0909; 27th November 2021 at 06:04 PM.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Well, we're out-scoring them at least.

If you're Man City, you're looking at is and wondering when the goal output dries up, whilst also looking at Chelsea and questioning how long they can be so defensively solid.

It's a pity the other two are the clubs that they are, as it's (objectively) nice to see it be competitive between 3 teams that, although sharing some similarities, have different styles.

Can only look after our own affairs, starting with Everton. Gradually getting lads back from injury too which is good.
    I think City will stay steady throughout whereas creepys team might have a bit of a slump. As good as they've looked they do gave the look of a side who are punching stove their weight to me and its been a surprise to everyone how they are turning out.

Lol3......I mean Lol6.

Lol3......I mean Lol6.
    You get out of position, make a bad decision or fail to read what's on at No6 in our 433 high pressing game, you let the entire system down - In the 4231 or 4-2 something, deeper line, one full back stays one goes, you're protected, it'd a lot more forgiving - You might not like it, but Fab makes mistake after mistake after mistake after mistake as the No6 in our 433 high press

First half season for us, played a lot in a 2

Second half season, played in a 3, issues every game with players being released, Hendo brought in at RCM to pick up his slack along with Gini

Played the best we ever have under Jurgen in the 15 games in 19-20 that won us the league when he was out, our form and performances and everything that was great in that 15 game run went to shit when he was brought back in and not on merit either

Very good in a 2, sucks in our high pressing man to man 433 in which his positioning, reading of the game and decision making has to be exemplary, near perfect the entire game, because it isn't
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

You get out of position, make a bad decision or fail to read what's on at No6 in our 433 high pressing game, you let the entire system down - In the 4231 or 4-2 something, deeper line, one full back stays one goes, you're protected, it'd a lot more forgiving - You might not like it, but Fab makes mistake after mistake after mistake after mistake as the No6 in our 433 high press

First half season for us, played a lot in a 2

Second half season, played in a 3, issues every game with players being released, Hendo brought in at RCM to pick up his slack along with Gini

Played the best we ever have under Jurgen in the 15 games in 19-20 that won us the league when he was out, our form and performances and everything that was great in that 15 game run went to shit when he was brought back in and not on merit either

Very good in a 2, sucks in our high pressing man to man 433 in which his positioning, reading of the game and decision making has to be exemplary, near perfect the entire game, because it isn't
    You can say that again.......
    Oh hang on you already have, like a million times and you're still the only one who believes it. 😁

I think City will stay steady throughout whereas creepys team might have a bit of a slump. As good as they've looked they do gave the look of a side who are punching stove their weight to me and its been a surprise to everyone how they are turning out.
    I also feel if we finish above Man City that we win the League.

I also think there might be as little as 5 points separating the top 3 unless anyone has an injury crisis, so we had best buckle our seat-belts!
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

A question for those who went to the game - what was the wind like?

Can't imagine it would have helped with precision passing.