Page 79 of 79 FirstFirst ... 29697273747576777879

Thread: On the first day of January...............

Bellingham was always likely to stay another year if Haaland goes I have thought this for a while.

I agree with Nineteen on Ox he seems better out wide than CM now its a hard gig in CM.

Ideally we sign someone mobile in CM Baku / JWP ??

Well, at least Bellingham's decision means we can get Tchouaméni in this summer and add Bellingham or Gravenberch (OR BOTH ) next summer

If we're going to use Keita as a midfield controller we may as well let him go and sign a CM who can play No6 or No8 midfield controller and is happy and comfortable playing in a midfield 2 or 3
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

"FIFA announces that foreign players playing in Ukraine and Russia will be allowed to join a new club for free until April 7th." - L'Équipe

Will be intriguing to see if there's much movement from the relevant clubs.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    "FIFA announces that foreign players playing in Ukraine and Russia will be allowed to join a new club for free until April 7th." - L'Équipe

Will be intriguing to see if there's much movement from the relevant clubs.
    There's not all much out there really

If I was a lower team without a load of dosh, I'd be looking into it for sure mind.

Or a team like Fulham who are nailed on to go up
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

James Pearce
    @JamesPearceLFC
    ·
    9m
    Liverpool closing in on a deal to sign talented Celtic teenage winger Ben Doak. #LFC

These are the sort of buys we need to keep plugging at.

They can blossom (great!) or can be sold once developed (Hoever, Solanke, Ibe, Brewster) - hope it's wrapped up soon.

The Bremer links persist, which is most welcome, another very good CB to give us 4 top top quality options is necessary in my opinion, he does have the issue Konate used to have when I first came across him in that he goes to ground too frequently, but that's easy enough ironed out

Of chelsea have a fire sale conor gallagher would be a great addition

Quote Originally Posted by darrenpotter View Post
    Of chelsea have a fire sale conor gallagher would be a great addition
    If Chelsea have a fire sale Havertz is THE first name on the list, all day long, absolute fucking pure and unadulterated quality that lad, absolutely MADE for our front 3, our NEW front 3

Yep and we’ll have Gallagher as a side dish while we’re at it.

Summer could be a mass raid on that club. Some of their players will want to jump ship.