Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Arsenal

Your team v Arsenal

Job done! Clean sheet too.

Taking care with Salah. Huge game this - they all are at this stage!

......................Alisson

Trent......Matip.....Van Dijk....Robertson

.......................Fabinho

...........Henderson...........Thiago

.......Mane.........Jota..........Diaz
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Alisson

Trent Matip Van Dijk Robertson

Henderson Fabinho Keita

Mane Jota Diaz

I thoroughly expect our lads to administer the bumming, get the win and another absolutely vital 3 points in this game to move top of the league
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Alisson
    Trent Matip VVD Robbo
    Fab Thiago
    Salah Bobby Diaz
    Jota

Big call dropping hendo who'll feature off the bench. Less of a big call to drop Mane imo and again coming in off the bench.

Whilst I prefer arsenal over other top6 legacy clubs, they are a bitter lot with us and I expect artita to give it his all.

Replacing Hendo is almost as important as replacing Mo. We need a proactive midfielder who dictates the press and the pace of our play. We don’t have that if he’s missing.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Replacing Hendo is almost as important as replacing Mo. We need a proactive midfielder who dictates the press and the pace of our play. We don’t have that if he’s missing.
    Thiago will sit in with fab better, and Bobby at 10 with the others can lead the press in my team.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    We don't have it when he's missing, Fab plays the No6 differently, he's often sitting off a bit deeper and not on or in the press, at our very best, we have our press and counter press at it's very best

The bst i've seen our midfield this season has all been in games with Hendo at No6, which I'd have put again, but I think Fab works for this game because of how Arsenal play

Hendo and Thiago v Norwich was better than I've ever seen Thiago and Fab too, I liked it a lot

Made for Fab this game, how Arsenal like to build up and try and play in front of defences really suits Fab's that little deeper he likes to do as No6

I think Salah will make it. but otherwise my 11..
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Made for Fab this game, how Arsenal like to build up and try and play in front of defences really suits Fab's that little deeper he likes to do as No6
    I'm worried now, after reading that from you !!!

We're all delighted about what Palace managed to achieve and it's tempting to think ahead - but this game and only this game matter until the final whistle blows.

Arsenal are no mugs. They seem to have removed the toxic energy from the dressing room and they have cohesion and momentum. Man-to-man with all players at 100% we beat them (improving our goal difference by default) and keep being the relentless Liverpool of very recent times.

Be the best Liverpool we can be and do not let those Sky Blue bastards off the hook.