Page 3 of 79 FirstFirst 123456789101353 ... LastLast

Thread: On the first day of January...............

Him choosing not to come and us not trying in the first place are two different things Legs. I could see why a player may choose to go to Dortmund but we probably won’t give him the choice to make.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Yep but I sense a reluctance to meddle there. Pretty sure he would do similar for us were he managing Bayern for example.

Think with Dortmund linked our chances have significantly reversed.
    I'm surprised by the amount of transfers coming from Germany overall.

Konate, Naby, Matip are the only ones I can think of off the top of my head. We've actually bought quite a few from within the Prem. More so than I can remember over the last 25 years.
    Something, Something, Something, Dark Side

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Him choosing not to come and us not trying in the first place are two different things Legs. I could see why a player may choose to go to Dortmund but we probably won’t give him the choice to make.
    Yeah that is true Miller.

I have no expert knowledge on him so I dont know how good he is.

Other than Minamino we dont tend to gamble much.

Tchouameni

The heir apparent to Kante in the France set up long term and a lot better with the ball too, you'd want a player like that in your midfield along with Bellingham for the next 10 years, despite some frankly ridiculous and stupid claims by some people, Kante is the best No6 in the Premier League and he been since his first season in it at Leicester and we have an opportunity to sign a player who can be better
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Liverpool are prepared to activate the 50m euros (£42.6m) release clause of Barcelona's 17-year-old Spanish midfielder Gavi. (El Nacional - in Spanish)

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Liverpool are prepared to activate the 50m euros (£42.6m) release clause of Barcelona's 17-year-old Spanish midfielder Gavi. (El Nacional - in Spanish)
    Imagine if he sign for spurs they would have him and Son. That would keeps things moving nicely
    (I know, but it's close enough for me 🤣&#129315

You hungover Ian?

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Imagine if he sign for spurs they would have him and Son. That would keeps things moving nicely
    (I know, but it's close enough for me 🤣&#129315
    hahaha
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

I know it's not popular, but honestly, I just don't see Origi being enough to cover the absence of both Mo and Mane, Bobby has had 2 hamstring tweaks this season so far already, so it's a risk having to rely on Bobby playing every game in their absence with the schedule too, at the moment the best we have when they go is

Jota Bobby Origi (RFWD)

We need another forward brought in very early in January for me, we also need a top quality CM who can play No6, No8 or controller
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Fabinho Thiago
    Hendo Bobby Jota
    Origi