Page 9 of 79 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161959 ... LastLast

Thread: On the first day of January...............

That reads more mundanely and less spectacular than I had imagined

Just reads like the answer given the criteria aligned with massive public opinion.

The assistance has been credited with Salah being one Klopp signed off on but was pushed by the stats packers.
    He has the first and final say on matters by his own word.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    That reads more mundanely and less spectacular than I had imagined

Just reads like the answer given the criteria aligned with massive public opinion.

The assistance has been credited with Salah being one Klopp signed off on but was pushed by the stats packers.
    He has the first and final say on matters by his own word.
    You wonder how advanced the stat packers programming is, my midfield program would use a very sophisticated program that looked very specifically at pressing and counter pressing positions and the consistency of their decision making in taking the right one's first and foremost, successful recoveries and interception from being in the right position to a team mate allowing the press to be broken, and passing, and type of passing, do they have the passing we need to get the very best from our forwards and full backs.

It's like Hendo, he's just in the exact right position so consistently so much of the time, some people actually give him stick in some games when the press is broken through someone else's poor positioning in the press and counter press, when he's exactly where he should be.

I had some sympathy for Morton after the Spurs game in that respect, I think part of the issue was perhaps Millie trying too hard to protect him or look after him rather than playing the position he was supposed to be playing to support him better.

The Kane goal which I've seen several times now comes from Millie not being in his position, from where he'd have been blocking any pass to Kane allowing Morton to press N'Dombele quickly as he would have then had no pass on and Robbo playing Kane onside when Matip and Konate, both aware of each others and Kane's position playing him just offside
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

@Steveo, from somewhere else in another thread.

Looking at a post Klopp era...
    (I think he'll extend beyond his current deal)

Lfc and fsg will have better facilities and a better squad to entice his successor.
    Hope so mate.

Klopp’s successor (shudder) will be a brave individual.

Thank you - nice to see that we were 7 points better off this time around.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Villa (Steven Gerrard) supposedly interested in Joe Gomez, in January.

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Villa (Steven Gerrard) supposedly interested in Joe Gomez, in January.
    Yes yes yes YES a thousand times yes please, get him there on loan, or permanently if we can get the Bremer deal in place first

Liverpool are eyeing a move for Real Madrid and France midfielder Eduardo Camavinga, 19. (El Nacional - in French)

FIVE days - FSG better be ready, I expect a top young midfielder who can play No6 and No8 and a top or top aspiring forward and another CB if we're selling one or two THIS window

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    FIVE days - FSG better be ready, I expect a top young midfielder who can play No6 and No8 and a top or top aspiring forward and another CB if we're selling one or two THIS window
    Sadly I'm expecting no signings at all. Please surprise me FSG

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Don't be daft

Like FSG have any ambition, because really a signing could be the difference to winning shit or not, but lol top bants no chance #broke #skint #smallclub
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.