Page 11 of 79 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617182161 ... LastLast

Thread: On the first day of January...............

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    He is.

Both their contracts expire at the end of the season, so unless we re-sign Adrian (I hope we don't) that will be 2 slots freed up for the Summer window, which is a start.
    We don’t need both Adrian and Klamitus in the squad so why not remove one of them from the squad thus freeing up a place in January for 19x’s latest toy -
    Last edited by LFC-DPG; 29th December 2021 at 08:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LFC-DPG View Post
    We don’t need both Adrian and Klamitus in the squad so why not remove one of them from the squad thus freeing up a place in January for 19x’s latest toy -
    Klopp keeping Karius in to just troll Nineteen maybe ??? 😂

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Klopp keeping Karius in to just troll Nineteen maybe ??? ��
    To be fair, I think he would be trolling just about every Liverpool supporter
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

If Karius doesnt want to go. what do you do?? the club wont pay his contract off before its due.. thats wasting moneyyy.. if the Americans lost 2 pence during the the digging of the new expansion. they would stop the whole thing. until it was found
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    If Karius doesnt want to go. what do you do?? the club wont pay his contract off before its due.. thats wasting moneyyy.. if the Americans lost 2 pence during the the digging of the new expansion. they would stop the whole thing. until it was found
    Exactly mate.

This is the other side of the coin fans demand we give Salah what he likes but then expect players they dont like to just chuck thousands/millions away.

I mean for his career its wise to leave before the summer but im not him and he may not have any offers

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Not saying he would just leave straight away but we wouldn’t need to register him as part of the 25 man squad after the Jan window.

Several 'gossip columns' now linking us with Saka from Arsenal. Why would Arsenal let him go? I think he might be a good fit for us. Only 20 years old too. I know it's only rumours, but anyway I think his name has ever come up before. He seems like an ok lad too. is there a down side? Is this about letting Salah go?

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    Several 'gossip columns' now linking us with Saka from Arsenal. Why would Arsenal let him go? I think he might be a good fit for us. Only 20 years old too. I know it's only rumours, but anyway I think his name has ever come up before. He seems like an ok lad too. is there a down side? Is this about letting Salah go?
    He would cost the absolute Earth after what Man City paid for Grealish, which is just another part of their wretched strategy.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

How long does he have on his contract Sid ?

Cant believe he is only 20 he is a class player surely he stays at Arsenal for a few years yet.

Not a chance there is anything other than click bait behind the Saka rumour. Just as Arsenal seem to be getting it together on a genuine rebuild path, they ain’t selling arguably their best young, English talent to have come through their academy for over a decade. Not a chance.