Page 15 of 79 FirstFirst ... 589101112131415161718192021222565 ... LastLast

Thread: On the first day of January...............

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    But it is not in their commercial interest to see LFC sink like a rock in a pond, surely.
    It isnt no.

But as they dont spend £100m every season they are dickheads.

I mean you have to question where the game is if you need to do that just to compete.

I mean fucking Spurs are ran better behave they are a no mark club if ever I saw one until an arab turns up at their door that is.

if saudi have newcastle and abu dhabi? have city does that leave only dubai as the only other emirate with the money to buy at FSG's theoretical selling price? other than a chinese state owner via a shell company that only leaves a private billionaire to run the LFC PLC such that they can invest more than the club makes but stay within ffp??

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    But it is not in their commercial interest to see LFC sink like a rock in a pond, surely.
    I mean we'll sink like a rock in a pond when Klopp leaves.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    It isnt no.

But as they dont spend £100m every season they are dickheads.

I mean you have to question where the game is if you need to do that just to compete.

I mean fucking Spurs are ran better behave they are a no mark club if ever I saw one until an arab turns up at their door that is.
    Nobody is suggesting that at all. 100m a season.
    What is expected is to replace key players, they haven't done that nor have they invested anywhere near enough to keep the squad on the level it peaked at.
    We have Klopp, a guy who's undoubtedly in our top 3 managers. We'll never get another. They should have backed him fully and I don't think they have.
    When he leaves we go back to the also rans on the outside looking in and there's no doubt in my mind on that, some disagree and that's fair enough.
    One thing we all agree on those many,many years before he turned up were not much fun.

I think the problem is you do need to spend £80-100m to bring in players good enough for us.

There is always players of value around but the pool isnt big in terms of playing for us.

Looking at our best eleven most of our players would cost £40/50m at their prime.

You are right Tees once Rafa went it was pretty shite and we probably will sink back down.

I feel for younger fans ive seen us win titles, domestic cups and european trophies they may not do.

Still as ive said before the EPL and our Govt have allowed these crooks to buy clubs.

They dont only buy clubs though Arabs/Russians pretty much bought the UK in terms of clubs, bars, property the list goes on.

Legs you forgot to mention US buyers?

Are you seriously only going to lump in the Arab owners and the Russians as one and the same? Totally different in every way.

Come on fella that kind or casual racism is a relic. The worst owners of all are the Americans. There is nothing worse - Nothing at all worse than leeching off a club. Using its history and profile as a cash/profile cow.

What have the Glazers or FSG or Hicks and Gillett done in English soccer? What have they improved?

In fact they, along with that Australian fuck Murdoch have ruined the entire sport.

Both groups from countries that don’t care a hoot for football!

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Legs you forgot to mention US buyers?

Are you seriously only going to lump in the Arab owners and the Russians as one and the same? Totally different in every way.

Come on fella that kind or casual racism is a relic. The worst owners of all are the Americans. There is nothing worse - Nothing at all worse than leeching off a club. Using its history and profile as a cash/profile cow.
    Im talking about buying ALL things in this country.

Its not racism at all when our own PM says "it was in the UK interest to sell Newcastle to Saudi Arabia".

Also last time I checked John Henry or Glazier havent instructed a murder of a journo but carry on with your anti american rants which I could say is "casual racism" but I dont as im not like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    What have the Glazers or FSG or Hicks and Gillett done in English soccer? What have they improved?

In fact they, along with that Australian fuck Murdoch have ruined the entire sport.

Both groups from countries that don’t care a hoot for football!
    All 3 of em have won a CL more than City can say !

To please you Steveo i'll say one thing if there is any wars or trouble about you can be sure America are about !!!

Anyway we both want LFC to win and we might still win a trophy or two this season yet.

Happy new year to you and everyone on the forum we might disagree time to time but I dont have beef with anyone on here 😉