Page 16 of 79 FirstFirst ... 6910111213141516171819202122232666 ... LastLast

Thread: On the first day of January...............

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Im talking about buying ALL things in this country.

Its not racism at all when our own PM says "it was in the UK interest to sell Newcastle to Saudi Arabia".

Also last time I checked John Henry or Glazier havent instructed a murder of a journo but carry on with your anti american rants which I could say is "casual racism" but I dont as im not like that.
    What in the living fuck are you on about?

You are comparing Henry to the Saudi’s? Saudi’s who haven’t even got in the door at the Toon.

All the negatives are Arab or Russian despite to date there only being 1 club Arab owned and one owned by a Russian.

Who props up the Saudi regime oh yes the US. Who carved up the Middle East to begin with. Oh yes the British.? Who is responsible for over 1 million civilian deaths in the region? Oh yes the US and the British. And you want to talk about what’s fair… fuck me

You need to take a look in the mirror pal and realise just how brainwashed you are.
    Last edited by Steveo; 31st December 2021 at 11:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    What in the living fuck are you on about?

You are comparing Henry to the Saudi’s?

All the negatives are Arab or Russian despite to date there only being 1 club Arab owned and one owned by a Russian.

You need to take a look in the mirror pal and realise just how brainwashed you are.
    Im talking about how the UK is bought by Arabs im not just talking footy.

Its not difficult to understand.

Im not brainwashed by anyone its not me who is basically launching into FSG on EVERY transfer thread.

Im saying id rather have Henry than some c*nt who had a journo killed that isnt brain washed its a fact as his family are fighting for.

Put it this way if that c*nt rocked up here id deactivate my account id have nowt to do with us.

Do you honestly believe the Uk isn’t owned and controlled more by the US than any other nation? Seriously - where have you been?

I loathe the US political system but love many aspects of America. My sister lives in the states and I regularly visit. Great people just like most places I have visited.

Do I want American owners? No - not unless they are genuinely passionate about football - pretty rare from a nation where the sport is way way WAY down the pecking order.

I am sick of the many plonkas who want to make out they (FSG) are in some way noble because they spend less of their dosh than Roman - absofuckinglutely NOT.

Am I happy that they will continue buying sports franchises til kingdom come… Absofuckinglutely not.

Am I happy that they see us as just another franchise - absofuckinlutely not.

Do I want Saudi owners - Absofuckinglutely not, putrid

That is not being anti US and the US certainly does not represent a race like Arabia does.

Simple facts you might want to realise before losing the plot;

You seem like a nice fella legs, but you do betray the classic jingoistic nature of middle Engerland.
    Last edited by Steveo; 31st December 2021 at 11:52 PM.

Im just a footy fan at end of the day we as in LFC are never going to have perfect owners.

FSG perfect no ive not claimed they are.

Point is we are worth so much to buy we need a Roman which is unlikely or a state to buy us that imo is reality.

Im not losing any plot at all my opinion is different to yours that is all.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Im talking about how the UK is bought by Arabs im not just talking footy.

Its not difficult to understand.

Im not brainwashed by anyone its not me who is basically launching into FSG on EVERY transfer thread.

Im saying id rather have Henry than some c*nt who had a journo killed that isnt brain washed its a fact as his family are fighting for.

Put it this way if that c*nt rocked up here id deactivate my account id have nowt to do with us.
    What are we on about now? Exclusively Newcastle and the King Salman? The one our Queen fawned over recently.?

The one who signs the cheques on the weapons we supply him to murder civilians in Yemen with?

You see you are more concerned with the death of one journalist than the genocide of an entire people. I suggest you know very little about the Saudi leadership and its deep links to the US and UK.

Newcastle has nothing to do with this convo though - you surely only brought them in to use them as a negative example of Arabs in general.

Surely you see how unfair this is?

How have the Russians ruined the sport for example. Obviously they are the bogeyman for you (how original) - that’s clear from your slur of them in this context. Roman has put his heart and soul into Chelsea. Has spent a fortune too. He attends games regularly when not in exile. He is committed to helping them as a winning force regardless of what t he UAE want.

That’s the level I expect from Liverpool’s owners. That’s all
    Last edited by Steveo; 1st January 2022 at 12:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    What are we on about now? Exclusively Newcastle and the King Salman? The one our Queen fawned over recently.?

The one who signs the checks on the weapons we supply him to murder civilians in Yemen with?

You see you are more concerned with the death of one journalist than the genocide of an entire people. I suggest you know very little about the Saudi leadership and it’s links to the US and UK.
    One death is enough for him not to be here wouldnt you agree ??

He is Saudi Govt and yes he does have links to UK/US I know this but that is politics.

My point is Glazer/Henry arent the US Govt and dont sell him weapons.

They arent perfect as ive stated but footy has got completely out of control finance wise there is 99% chance you are going to end up with someone you dont like.

Far more than one death - like Blair Salman and the US and UK by proxy have the deaths of tens of thousands of desperately poor and largely unarmed Yemenis.

But legs what the fook has this got to do with Arabs and Russians and our sport? The Saudi’s have barely got in the seat.

Who has damaged the sport more than the the US owners? Have City spent that more than United? Have Chelsea spent more than City? And if so - is what they spend the only thing destroying the game?

Is Roman a Nation state too?

I mean what where and how does this convo resolve?

Let’s stick to what constitutes good or bad owners in Footballing terms.

It is NYE mate just enjoy the night.

Nobody wants a boring politics lecture I get it you hate FSG and love Roman he is wonderful.

Its getting to the stage in my life that footy really isnt that important more things in life to worry about.

Happy New Year everyone.
    I know it's a bit early, but what the f...
    Let's hope LFC prospers in the new year, and maybe (LOL) we can get some transfers in to bulk up the quality of the squad.
    Best wishes to everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Best wishes to everyone.
    And you redebreck.

Interesting to see Celtic further explore the Japanese market -

"Midfielders Ideguchi, 25, and Hatate, 24, have signed four-and-a-half-year contracts from Gamba Osaka and Kawasaki Frontale respectively.

Forward Maeda, 24, arrives on loan from Yokohama F Marinos, with the move becoming permanent in the summer.

The trio are expected to arrive in Glasgow in the next few days."
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay