Page 21 of 79 FirstFirst ... 111415161718192021222324252627283171 ... LastLast

Thread: On the first day of January...............

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Go on - say the same about someone from India or Isreal, or someone who is Sub Saharan African.
    What are you talking about ?

Your problem seems to be if people dont join in with your FSG bashing they are idiots or brainwashed.

Im not continuing with this as you are taking it into a direction im not prepared to go in.

You know full well what I am talking about.

Very clear and obvious - try and switch Arab or Russian for Black, or Jewish or Indian… in your statement and see how it reads.

You know very well but continue to flip flop between bringing in the Saudi’s while talking about who has ruined the sport (only in the door a few weeks) to justify the statement or accusing me of being anti FSG.

I haven’t accused FSG of anything they have not proved to be. Franchise investors.

That it gets your back up is fine BUT when slurs are used so flippantly - about ethnic groups and nation states - just to hit out at Mansour and Roman - I have the right to ask what about the damage done by US owners of English football clubs.

For the record NOBODY has been more vocal about the wrongs of allowing the petrodollar into this country and this sport - NOBODY. But who were the instigators of this type of overseas investment? Who props up these states to begin with?

Any ideas?

Who started this ball rolling? Who started PPV?

Who started selling everything these historic clubs had to sponsorship?

Who pushed for Project BiG Picture. And who pushed for the ESL?

Suddenly everyone’s memory has run out.

Right so me saying Russians/Arabs have LOTS of money and have lots of assets is a slur ....brilliant.

To say you arent anti FSG is like saying Nineteen favourite players are Gomez/Fabinho.

Im not bothered if you like FSG or not its not something we can control.

End of the day the game isnt going back to how it used to be before Sky TV etc.

As for project big picture last time I checked there was six clubs from EPL but let me guess it was all down to LFC/MUFC.

I dont care id take ESL over this sh*t now remember smaller clubs getting €€€€ off of our viewing figures wanted a void season so they dont go down.

Lets not pretend we are the greedy ones only...Burnley Villa West Ham Watford are 4 c*nts who wanted it void, not hearing Karen Brady mention it last two seasons funny that isnt it.

So these silly transfer threads have turned political now, huh?
    Righty hohoho, lol....

All just a desperate attempt from us all as we wait with baited breath for your input Justin.

I’m Arab and did not see any offence from what LEGS wrote Steveo. This is what you don’t understand about the “Rich Arabs”, they want it all, they will compete against each other and for the sake of it try to one up the other. Small example, the burj khalifa in Dubai, the tallest building in the world, was only built to beat the building in the US the Qataris now own. The burj is empty and cost a shit ton of money, but they don’t care. To have the title of having the biggest /largest/best thing in the world is what makes it worth it to them.

I wouldn’t want to be owned by them due to how quickly they will leave things if there not getting what they want (best manager, best players, best transfer fees)

There will come a time where the bubble bursts for them and they lose interest and consider darts as a more lucrative investment for them.

Have issues with Israelis and their apartheid state, but that doesn’t mean I’m antisemitic, I’m anti Zionist. I would stop supporting the club if we had an Israeli owner based on morals and principles. Similarly why I wouldn’t take interest in our club if we were owned by a bunch of mindless Arabs who want us for show rather than actually loving the club.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Right so me saying Russians/Arabs have LOTS of money and have lots of assets is a slur ....brilliant.

To say you arent anti FSG is like saying Nineteen favourite players are Gomez/Fabinho.

Im not bothered if you like FSG or not its not something we can control.

End of the day the game isnt going back to how it used to be before Sky TV etc.
    But this is what you said.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Still as ive said before the EPL and our Govt have allowed these crooks to buy clubs.

They dont only buy clubs though Arabs/Russians pretty much bought the UK in terms of clubs, bars, property the list goes on.
    Legs you probably didn’t mean it as it reads, I can fully accept that.

I simply suggested that you forgot to mention US buyers when blaming the downfall of Christendom on Arabs and Russian owners who -btw- also own half the UK. .

That is all.
    Last edited by Steveo; 2nd January 2022 at 01:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    I’m Arab and did not see any offence from what LEGS wrote Steveo. This is what you don’t understand about the “Rich Arabs”, they want it all, they will compete against each other and for the sake of it try to one up the other. Small example, the burj khalifa in Dubai, the tallest building in the world, was only built to beat the building in the US the Qataris now own. The burj is empty and cost a shit ton of money, but they don’t care. To have the title of having the biggest /largest/best thing in the world is what makes it worth it to them.

I wouldn’t want to be owned by them due to how quickly they will leave things if there not getting what they want (best manager, best players, best transfer fees)

There will come a time where the bubble bursts for them and they lose interest and consider darts as a more lucrative investment for them.

Have issues with Israelis and their apartheid state, but that doesn’t mean I’m antisemitic, I’m anti Zionist. I would stop supporting the club if we had an Israeli owner based on morals and principles. Similarly why I wouldn’t take interest in our club if we were owned by a bunch of mindless Arabs who want us for show rather than actually loving the club.
    I am not Arab or Russian and I did not take offence on a personal level either BUT regardless of that you cannot justify it as anything but a statement born of brainwash or of someone being at the very least casually racist. If it was meant that is.

Please feel free to try.

One thing has nothing to do with the other.
    Last edited by Steveo; 2nd January 2022 at 01:09 PM.