Page 22 of 79 FirstFirst ... 121516171819202122232425262728293272 ... LastLast

Thread: On the first day of January...............

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    But this is what you said.

Legs you probably didn’t mean it as it reads, I can fully accept that.

I simply suggested that you forgot to mention US buyers when blaming the downfall of Christendom on Arabs and Russian owners who -btw- also own half the UK. .

That is all.
    Ok point taken.

I clearly wasnt talking about everyone from those areas lets get back on topic of transfers (I probably shouldnt have mentioned transfers!)

I know legs - that’s why I attacked the words not you. Would never have you down for that type of shite.

I was simply trying to highlight the point as it could be taken.

As for January 1st. We need our crooks (to me all these owners are crooks in some way or another) to pull their bloody fingers out and bolster that fully stretched squad. So it can compete with the other crooks squads.

Even if we get through this festive period relatively in tact WHAT state will we be in when the CL starts up?

crooks and bandits! John W Henry sounds like someone who would be fighting at the o.k. corral
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    What are you talking about ?

Your problem seems to be if people dont join in with your FSG bashing they are idiots or brainwashed.

Im not continuing with this as you are taking it into a direction im not prepared to go in.
    Nineteenx has just entered the game.

FSG are a fucking joke, it is literally beyond a fucking joke how they have behaved with recruitment first with CB last season and then with CM this season, they're allowing a team once the best in the world to fall to pieces through ageing without recruiting appropriate players to take on their mantles, through not wanting to reward players who have been essential in helping them 'build the brand' and increase revenue streams and prize money for dividends with appropriate new contracts or end of playing days contracts

They can fuck off, I've kept it on the low down, given them every chance, but it is absolutely fucking soul destroying watching 9 or 10 players of what was a fucking brilliant team/squad, 6 or 7 still in their pomp or still to reach it 3 or 4 not as good as they were 2 years ago, but still brilliant at playing the system and using all their nouse and experience to help the team and new players who should be being brought in, in midfield in particular in which we need at least 2 CMs of the right age, abilities and profile who can play No6 and No8 develop into the system and see us challenge for the very top honours consistently for at least the next 5 season

I've finally cracked and had it with their fucking tight ass money grabbing, penny pinching absolute shithousery wasting, absolutely wasting what should be absolutely fucking golden years

Get a fucking top young generational talent CM in who can play No6 and No8 THIS FUCKING WINDOW you fucking twats

And, add another fucking one and MBappe as Mane's long term successor in the fucking summer, STOP fucking mugging us off and all the fucking players who have helped make you a fucking fortune
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

I was possibly the most vocally in favour of the proposed ESL, I don't give a fuck about anyone else, like Tees, I want what's best for our club, I wouldn't want an ESL without relegation out of it and new clubs coming into it, that was my only reservation, the crap football family, football pyramid system they prattle on about doesn't fucking work anyway when you have City, Chelsea and Newcastle able to spend what the fuck they want so that argument was a non starter for me

The argument they want ot make it PPV and put it on mobile phones and all devices was fucking horse shite too, fucking idiots swallowed that from Neville and Sky and BT, that's how fucking thick people are in this country, cunts that have been doing EXACTLY what they are claiming someone else doing would be entirely controversial and reprehensible for 30 fucking years saying that crap and people swallow it, fucking thick twats the lot of them

Time for FSG to stump up for the signings we need starting THIS WINDOW with immediate and rapid effect, or find a buyer and fuck the fuck off in my view, I've finally snapped

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    It is total brainwash to believe that anyone from any of those shores is ethically and morally unfit.

It is pretty obviously brainwashed at best, or racist in the eyes of many.
    Some stand when you have been blasting foreign ownership in threads in recent times.

Not at All. I don’t believe any club that is rooted in any community should be owned by an absent and disconnected owner.

Why would an owner from even London feel the same passion for a club in the north west of England that plays with a Liverbird on its chest?

This is about community. Would we want our country governed by a foreign entity? Laws and decisions made based on what suits someone who doesn’t even live here? Absolutely not.

But, since football clubs have been sold off to owners from other ends of the planet and that has been accepted (for worse imo) HOW can anyone claim there to be any moral or ethical reason for Liverpool fans not wanting any owner from any nation or racial group - in this case Arabic, Russian or Chinese, without being at the very least totally brainwashed or more likely racially prejudiced.

There is no escaping it CC.

One thing has nothing to do with the other.