Page 39 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2932333435363738394041424344454649 ... LastLast

Thread: On the first day of January...............

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    "Anno". I've had a few cans of IPA, one of them was 6.5%. It's put me on a chatting shit wobble.
    I hear ya mate i get like that when i'm watching some of our games of late but i only have my Dog to talk at and he's like my TV they don't answer me.
    Last edited by fagin; 7th January 2022 at 07:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Ok Steveo as you say so we not sign anyone 😂😂

Be interesting to see who Newcastle sign looks like Howe is their Mark Hughes he'll be binned within 18 months.

Nothing bad will be said on Sky either as Redknapp is mates with one of the "10%" crew at Newcastle !
    But we know that mate. It’s like some of you honestly believe that Britain isn’t totally corrupt from top to bottom.

But when all is said and done we are still just talking about football clubs and what they can/cannot, will and won’t spend to achieve their goals:

Ultimately it’s about those goals. We all have opinions on which owner is more fit and worthy than the other, but it is all irrelevant really.

In this game anyone can buy anyone. The time to bemoan that was decades ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Now now - let’s keep it strictly football related less we upset all those who can’t bear to scroll.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    But we know that mate. It’s like some of you honestly believe that Britain isn’t totally corrupt from top to bottom.

But when all is said and done we are still just talking about football clubs and what they can/cannot, will and won’t spend to achieve their goals:

Ultimately it’s about those goals. We all have opinions on which owner is more fit and worthy than the other, but it is all irrelevant really.

In this game anyone can buy anyone. The time to bemoan that was decades ago.
    Redknapp friend is British and he isnt the owner as such.

As I keep on saying they can spend £500m for me as long as it fits with FFP.

I dont care if our country or others are corrupt im talking about football and I just want ALL teams to stick to FFP they agreed to and one team defo isnt doing that.

FFP is clearly not worth the paper it’s written on it can be circumvented so easily. . Looked like City were going to get a punishment. It would have forced clubs to stay within the guidelines. Then Silver Lake bought a 10% stake in CTG and it all went away. That verdict needs to be examined but for some reason there is no will to do so.

City have been done twice for FFP first time in 2014.

They are cheating and have had zero punishment for an agreement they signed up to.

Back handers have a way of making things go away Steveo we all know this though.

Newcastle with the wealth of their owners could make City look like Halifax Town that is how scary they might be if they get their act together.

Back onto the main topic one of The Athletic / BBC journo's says we are after the Monaco lad.

Hopefully he is as good as the other lad from Monaco we signed if we get him 😂

Bad news is MUFC Chelsea Madrid linked too.

Back onto the main topic one of The Athletic / BBC journo's says we are after the Monaco lad.

Nineteenx has entered the conversation................

Surely if we are serious about a player, they wouldn’t choose Utd over us… unless they offered 3 x the money.

Would keep 19 happy for a while...

all these super duper players we are linked with... heard it all before.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century