Page 42 of 79 FirstFirst ... 3235363738394041424344454647484952 ... LastLast

Thread: On the first day of January...............

i hear ox will be gone, but they will persevere with keita. Milner and Phillips will most likely go too. if we got offered 50% of what thiago cost, i think he'd he be sold too. who knows with origi? So, we'll need 2 or 3 homegrown in and pls dont let them all be academy prospects.

I believe we will bring Bellingham in, in the summer.

Quote Originally Posted by sydenham red View Post
    i hear ox will be gone, but they will persevere with keita. Milner and Phillips will most likely go too. if we got offered 50% of what thiago cost, i think he'd he be sold too. who knows with origi? So, we'll need 2 or 3 homegrown in and pls dont let them all be academy prospects.
    Origi will go on a free if he's not sold in January. No way he signs a new deal and I doubt he'd be offered one.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Origi will go on a free if he's not sold in January. No way he signs a new deal and I doubt he'd be offered one.
    dont the club have the option to extend current deal by 1 yr or is that with phillips? This was supposed to be origi's time to shine and build his cult status up again but he's not available. cant seem to play successive 90mins so id shift him

Quote Originally Posted by sydenham red View Post
    dont the club have the option to extend current deal by 1 yr or is that with phillips?
    Phillips was signed up to a deal to preserve his value, with Origi there's the option of an extra year.

It will depend on Origi and Klopp. I'd love to get "Jota II" in and would sacrifice one (or both) of Minamino/Origi to do it, but equally, there's a lot to be said for someone who can finish well and make an impact despite hardly featuring, with little-to-no media interview bullshit.

Origi just might be happy to contribute here and there for a big club and Klopp might just be happy with that situation. You'd expect the club to listen to the right offer of course.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

To me its simple until we shift players we aint getting anyone in. the club put huge inflated prices on our players. no one will buy them. and then we end up having to sell for less in the end. Im sure the likes of Origi and Philip would have been gone before now. but we are asking for to much. we need to invest and invest a lot. with quality.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Chiesa done his ACL at Juve.

Reports doctor sent him back on pitch if true he will be fired.

Great, sign him he'll now be cheap...

Liverpool are ready to trigger the £75m release clause in Sevilla and France defender Jules Kounde's contract this month, with Chelsea and Real Madrid also interested in the 23-year-old. (El Nacional via Teamtalk)
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Liverpool are ready to trigger the £75m release clause in Sevilla and France defender Jules Kounde's contract this month, with Chelsea and Real Madrid also interested in the 23-year-old. (El Nacional via Teamtalk)
    Of course we are going to spend 75m on a defender. Of course.