Page 50 of 79 FirstFirst ... 4043444546474849505152535455565760 ... LastLast

Thread: On the first day of January...............

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Get me Tchouameni in and ship that made of biscuits showboater Thiago off to Barca to make room for him
    Would you be happy with Bellingham and Dybala ?

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Would you be happy with Bellingham and Dybala ?
    I'd be happy with both of those players, not sure Dybala is what we need, Vlahovic is very interesting as a potential long term Bobby successor for different reasons, he has a good all round game

For me we need two top young CMs for the long term, we still only have Henderson in our midfield who can play the kind of passes and switches of the required quality our forwards and full backs thrive on, and who is absolutely world class at pressing and counter pressing, we need Tchouameni and Bellingham for me, as one of the midfielders simply HAS to be able to play No6 and No8 controlling or attacking, which is Tchouameni, for me Bellingham is a player who is No8 either side, can be coached to do the controller aspect the levels we need very quickly, but would be being bought mostly for his attacking No8 ability

That midfield is in need of some serious investment, we need players who can do everything Hendo does and more, and more specifically everything Hendo did in 19-20 prior to injuries limiting his ability to do some of that as well as consistently and who with not a lot of time and coaching can do what Hendo does better than him and more, massive ask I know, but these lads and Gravenberch are the 3 top contenders to be able to fulfil that aim, getting them in would be massive
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Get me Tchouameni in and ship that made of biscuits showboater Thiago off to Barca to make room for him
    Get me 19x in charge of this club. It’s long overdue. I’m not sure if you can be CEO and manager at the same time - maybe even centre forward too - but if anyone can do it, nineteenx can do it.

Imagine where we be if you were in charge for the last decade or so 19… unstoppable. Once the massive loan we took out to finance Quaresma’s wages was paid off we’d be plain sailing

🙂

Manchester United have ended their interest in Borussia Dortmund striker Erling Braut Haaland after being told that the 21-year-old Norway international would prefer a move to Real Madrid. (ESPN)

Fiorentina striker Dusan Vlahovic "dreams" of playing in the Premier League, but the 21-year-old Serbia international would prefer a move to Manchester City over Arsenal. (La Repubblica - in Italian)

Hahahaha

Arsenal are set to offer manager Mikel Arteta, 39, a new two-year deal before the end of the season to fend off potential interest from Manchester City. (Mail)

Liverpool are ready to battle Bundesliga sides Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund for Switzerland midfielder Denis Zakaria, 25, who has six months left on his Borussia Monchengladbach contract. (ESPN)

Leeds have opened contract talks with 25-year-old Brazil winger Raphinha in a bid to ward off interest from Liverpool, Chelsea and Bayern Munich. (Star)

Our very own Fabrizio Romiller0863

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Hahahaha

Arsenal are set to offer manager Mikel Arteta, 39, a new two-year deal before the end of the season to fend off potential interest from Manchester City. (Mail)
    Mad thing is, whilst he isn't ready for the Man City job, his win ratio is actually not half bad - think he's at around 54% or so, which, whilst not good enough to win the League these days, is certainly comparable to getting Champion's League spots in the 04/05 - 09/10 sort of period.

Football has moved on a bit of course, but considering that Arsenal are bringing young lads through and don't have an elite goalie, I think he's doing a respectable job.

39 as well, which is pretty young in managerial terms. If he gets them to finish above Spurs, Man United and West Ham come the end of the season, I think we can say he's doing a pretty good job.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay