Page 56 of 79 FirstFirst ... 64649505152535455565758596061626366 ... LastLast

Thread: On the first day of January...............

I have been confident of us bringing in Bellingham in the summer but unless we are flogging one of the forwards to raise funds and make space on the wage bill.
    Or we will need to sell a couple of midfielders.
    Milner will probably finish and getting rid of Keita is a must. Not convinced by Thiago either and if Barcelona want him let him and his £200k a week go.

When we first were linked with Diaz a while ago, I had a look at the usual play reels on youtube. He seemed very similar to Sadio Mane, i thought, both in where he plays on the pitch and in style too.

We should try and offload Keita.

I'm ok with Ox being a squad player

Thiago is baffling. I think he would have been ideal 3 or 4 years ago. Seems like he moved too late. Save on his wages

Milner is already set to go.
    "...and my inch is like a freight train, so I only use it in self defence"

James Pearce: With Luis Diaz set to undergo a medical this weekend, Liverpool will consider offers for Divock Origi and Takumi Minamino prior to Monday's deadline. #LFC

I know nothing about the guy, so I won't get too excited until I read a scouting report from nineteenx
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

I’m off to YouTube…

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    James Pearce: With Luis Diaz set to undergo a medical this weekend, Liverpool will consider offers for Divock Origi and Takumi Minamino prior to Monday's deadline. #LFC

I know nothing about the guy, so I won't get too excited until I read a scouting report from nineteenx
    19 has never mentioned him. He must be shit.
    LolzX

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    19X hasn’t mentioned him so he’ll probably be a good player.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    I’m off to YouTube…
    Scored a cracker against City.

Right footed, plays on the left wing. Quick and strong, scores plenty, decent finisher.

As with all signings who have previously plied their trade outside the Premier League, it remains to be seen if he can do it over here. Sancho’s numbers were amazing before signing for Utd, he’s really struggling to even get on the pitch and they’re utter shite.

Appears to have all the raw materials, interesting to see if he can kick on if he signs.

Good points Miller. I do think Sancho joined the wrong side, started bad by not playing when he really should have been starting immediately. Ludicrously bad management from OGS when you look at how much they paid and how long they chased him.
    Think it would have been a different story for Utd this season had they not resigned cuntybollocks.