Page 60 of 79 FirstFirst ... 105053545556575859606162636465666770 ... LastLast

Thread: On the first day of January...............

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    I do but when you’ve a fire stick or IPTV there are very few channels aren’t available. Is freesport on freesat as well.
    Yeah I think it should be on free sat.

I guess it depends if the IPTV you use has that channel like you say you can pretty much watch any game on IPTV.

Pretty shocking first half from all concerned to be fair 😴😴😴😴

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Yeah I think it should be on free sat.

I guess it depends if the IPTV you use has that channel like you say you can pretty much watch any game on IPTV.
    Actually found it in all channels. Wasn’t added to any bouquets. We’ve full freeview coverage here. Not sure about freesat

So hands up who didn’t even know we’d brought claudio taffarel in last year as part of our goalkeeping coaching staff and basically set up a school of excellence for goalkeeping.
    First I heard about it was yesterday.

Commentator is saying we've sent our representatives to Argentina were he is flying to after this game as Colombia play there next week.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Commentator is saying we've sent our representatives to Argentina were he is flying to after this game as Colombia play there next week.
    Lets hope they dont find an issue like they did with Fekir 😒

I've watched a few minutes of the game. Diaz doesnt look good enough he will fall (inserts irony emote)
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Lets hope they dont find an issue like they did with Fekir ��
    I don't think his knee was ever the real issue (could be obviously wrong)but i think it was more likely Fekirs brother who got involved and tried to take control of the deal.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Commentator saying same old problem for Columbia, no creativity, 75 minutes in, he’s barely had a touch.

As I speak he moves slowly towards the opposition box and hesitates before kicking it straight at the defender in front of him. Looks more like a Minamino replacement than Mané.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Commentator saying same old problem for Columbia, no creativity, 75 minutes in, he’s barely had a touch.

As I speak he moves slowly towards the opposition box and hesitates before kicking it straight at the defender in front of him. Looks more like a Minamino replacement than Mané.
    Tbf they look clueless going forward. The ball seems to go through James who looked like a slug in the Pl apart from a couple of performances. He looks like a much more high octane type player for Porto. Still our transfers are a mixed bag since vvd and Allison so could go either way.