Page 61 of 79 FirstFirst ... 115154555657585960616263646566676871 ... LastLast

Thread: On the first day of January...............

84 minutes and Peru break, their left winger does what Diaz should have done and slams the ball in at the near post (poor goalkeeping)
    Colombia 0-1 Peru

I’m sure if we have done plenty of scouting of the player, he can’t be as bad as he’s looked this evening. Spurs also wanted him so that again must indicate something

So if diaz in happens, any chance of minamino as part deal for raphina from leeds?

Well he has 2 goals and no assists in 13 games so he hasn’t exactly been ripping it up for Columbia. I’ll put my faith in his club form for now. That game was putrid. So slow

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    I’m sure if we have done plenty of scouting of the player, he can’t be as bad as he’s looked this evening. Spurs also wanted him so that again must indicate something
    Aye, he's shite !!

I have a rule dont judge players international form too much.

Gerrard used to get slaughtered same as Barnes.

Diouf who was an utter c**t played well in a world cup we signed him over Anelka !

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Plus Kop On Portugal has been keeping a keen eye on him

Not exactly (player) transfer news, but I thought this would be a good a place as any to post this.

Apparently according to the Beeb, The Shites have offered the managerial position to Lamps.

How do you go from Rafa to Lampard?
    What a comedy show that clown oufit across the park is.

This is going to be a glorious disaster to behold.

Also, news is that Rooney turned down the chance to have the club talk to him as he's doesn't want to abandon Derby while they're in the midst of an administration fight for their lives.
    (although, it's not a definite closed-book "No' as he could come back to manage them in the future).

Never really liked that Manc Shite, but I have to say I really respect that.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    I have a rule dont judge players international form too much.

Gerrard used to get slaughtered same as Barnes.

Diouf who was an utter c**t played well in a world cup we signed him over Anelka !
    We're all waiting with beated breath on 19x's professional opinion. So until then I'll reserve judgement.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    We're all waiting with beated breath on 19x's professional opinion. So until then I'll reserve judgement.
    Well he is a busy man he is either in Monaco Dortmund or Torino.

He is looking for Touchyfeely Bellingham Bremer.