Page 63 of 79 FirstFirst ... 135356575859606162636465666768697073 ... LastLast

Thread: On the first day of January...............

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    True that but he’s supposed to be an absolute mentalist. Like Jose on speed. Would’ve made great tv at least.
    We're still going to get some (at least) good tv .
    Nothing about this news changes the fact that they're still in a relegation battle, they have a crap squad and that they are the end of the day,.....the BlueSHITES.

And no magic wand that Lamps might have is going to change any of that.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Quote Originally Posted by darrenpotter View Post
    Could the bitters be heading down?
    If the Toon and Norwich don't bollox it all up for the rest of us.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Sorry 19 mate, it ain’t happening…

Monaco want between 80m and 100m euros for 22-year-old France midfielder Aurelien Tchouameni, who is wanted by Real Madrid and has also been linked with Chelsea and Manchester United. (Marca)

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Dynasty View Post
    Not exactly (player) transfer news, but I thought this would be a good a place as any to post this.

Apparently according to the Beeb, The Shites have offered the managerial position to Lamps.

How do you go from Rafa to Lampard?
    What a comedy show that clown oufit across the park is.

This is going to be a glorious disaster to behold.

Also, news is that Rooney turned down the chance to have the club talk to him as he's doesn't want to abandon Derby while they're in the midst of an administration fight for their lives.
    (although, it's not a definite closed-book "No' as he could come back to manage them in the future).

Never really liked that Manc Shite, but I have to say I really respect that.
    The Everton fans that I know, are absolutely thrilled with Lampard taking over… mainly, because he hates Klopp so much.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    The Everton fans that I know, are absolutely thrilled with Lampard taking over… mainly, because he hates Klopp so much.
    They have such fucking low standards, it boggles the mind sometimes.
    Imagine predicating how much you like a potential new manager on the fact that he hates your rival's manager.

Which will make it all the more funnier when they do eventually ( ....AND almost certainly inevitably) turn on him when the losing continues.
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    Weird as I was thinking that myself. Another opportunity for Fwank to make a full cunt of himself by saying something similar to "you've won one title and you're giving it the biggun".

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Well he is a busy man he is either in Monaco Dortmund or Torino.

He is looking for Touchyfeely Bellingham Bremer.
    Add Amsterdam to his Expedia itinerary just incase. Gravenberch as a plan B.

Quote Originally Posted by darrenpotter View Post
    Could the bitters be heading down?
    As utterly hysterical as that would be, 3 of the cluster of Norwich/Watford/Newcastle/Burnley will likely finish with less points than Everton, so my thinking is "no" personally.

The absolute scenes if they did drop mind!
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    As utterly hysterical as that would be, 3 of the cluster of Norwich/Watford/Newcastle/Burnley will likely finish with less points than Everton, so my thinking is "no" personally.

The absolute scenes if they did drop mind!
    all four of those are currently showing more fight than them!

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    So hands up who didn’t even know we’d brought claudio taffarel in last year as part of our goalkeeping coaching staff and basically set up a school of excellence for goalkeeping.
    First I heard about it was yesterday.
    Who did he play for? Name rings a bell.