Page 65 of 79 FirstFirst ... 155558596061626364656667686970717275 ... LastLast

Thread: On the first day of January...............

Quote Originally Posted by jozza800 View Post
    I love Phillips to bits and think he'll go on to have a very good PL career but why on earth are we paying our 5th choice centre half £65k a week? Mental.
    I dont think that is true at all Gomez is on £50-60k and he is higher up, better and an international.

Phillips probably on around £30k id say.

I love that story, Miller, thanks

Despite being skinny, it sounds like he will have his head straight - a sense of perspective. Very interesting that he comes from Native American stock too.

I was checking out his gorgeous WAG in one of the articles and noticed that he likes a healthy amount of meat on his lady. Maybe eating only goat in his childhood has bred in him an appreciation of the more luxurious expressions of the flesh, if that doesn’t sound too creepy

Borussia Dortmund and England midfielder Jude Bellingham has 'agreed' personal terms on a move to Liverpool, according to German Football Insider (via LFC Transfer Room)

Liverpool would still have to agree a transfer fee for the player, which would likely be a record figure, should this claim be true, with the 18-year-old midfielder having moved to Germany for £25m 18 months ago.

Jürgen Klopp does a new midfielder in the summer to lower the average age in the centre of the park and freshen things up, but it feels more likely that Liverpool will sign a cheaper alternative to Bellingham rather than splash mega-money on the teenager.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Borussia Dortmund and England midfielder Jude Bellingham has 'agreed' personal terms on a move to Liverpool, according to German Football Insider (via LFC Transfer Room)

Liverpool would still have to agree a transfer fee for the player, which would likely be a record figure, should this claim be true, with the 18-year-old midfielder having moved to Germany for £25m 18 months ago.

Jürgen Klopp does a new midfielder in the summer to lower the average age in the centre of the park and freshen things up, but it feels more likely that Liverpool will sign a cheaper alternative to Bellingham rather than splash mega-money on the teenager.
    Surely breaks rules

Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post
    I love that story, Miller, thanks

Despite being skinny, it sounds like he will have his head straight - a sense of perspective. Very interesting that he comes from Native American stock too.

I was checking out his gorgeous WAG in one of the articles and noticed that he likes a healthy amount of meat on his lady. Maybe eating only goat in his childhood has bred in him an appreciation of the more luxurious expressions of the flesh, if that doesn’t sound too creepy
    Creepy yes, yet so eloquently put....lol

He likes a bigger woman.. there's nothing wrong with that. He likes a girl who knows her way around a Battenburg cake

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post

So is that like, German ITK,.... or just German NineteenX sitting in a basement?
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post
    No, not at all.
    That doesn't sound creepy at all.
    No way, Jose.

Why?
    Whatever would give you that idea?
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    Apparently, Diaz's nickname is Noodle. If that's not a sign, I don't know what is.
    The return of Noods.

If that's not written in the stars, then I don't know what is.

Now we just need to sign a midfielder with the nickname "Wool" and we're set.
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Only if he was a steel…