Page 7 of 79 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141757 ... LastLast

Thread: On the first day of January...............

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Nat Beckenbauer wants to leave in January. Don't blame the lad really.
    Equally he should stay and become a big squad player and help the club pick up trophies as we'll need a big squad to do this.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Nat Beckenbauer wants to leave in January. Don't blame the lad really.
    We should either sign Bremer and keep Nat as 5th choice CB, keep Nat as 4th choice CB, in both scenarios I'd be moving Gomez on, out on loan or permanently
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Nat wants to leave
    Leave
    leave

get it 19x?

Gomez doesn't yet, and english too.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Nat wants to leave
    Leave
    leave

get it 19x?

Gomez doesn't yet, and english too.
    Well, maybe he feels he's bottom of the pecking order, if Gomez goes, as Phillips is by far the better defender of the 2, then maybe Nat stays around

Monaco sporting director Paul Mitchell has warned Manchester United and Chelsea that 21-year-old France midfielder Aurelien Tchouameni will not come cheap. (Tuttosport, via Metro)

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Monaco sporting director Paul Mitchell has warned Manchester United and Chelsea that 21-year-old France midfielder Aurelien Tchouameni will not come cheap. (Tuttosport, via Metro)
    Tuttosport the only source including United, 4 other sources with the same story, including Chelsea and Liverpool in all 4 and Juventus also in 2 of them

Well over to FSG to dip inot that massive transfer kitty they've been saving up for 6 years since Jurgen arrived

Quite a few believe Tchouaméni has the potential to be a Gerrard type player in Jurgen's preferred 433 formation, while providing the athleticism, power, strength and pressing and counter pressing ability the system requires of our midfielders

Tchouaméni in January, Bellingham in the summer, midfield nailed for 10 years

Pretty sure Haidara is the filthy's and Rangnick's target

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Well, maybe he feels he's bottom of the pecking order, if Gomez goes, as Phillips is by far the better defender of the 2, then maybe Nat stays around
    In a ideal world, gomez would go on loan but klopps already said fuck that basically

if he found his form again and recovered from injury- and actually stayed injury free he'd be a valuable asset unlike at the moment, he went through a period of being a beast, he was defo better than phillips then.

it would be interesting to see how phillips does at a lower club than ours, yes he's done a good job for us but I still don't think he's totally proven and it helps him having the quality we have around him.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Well that rules us out then. No way will we compete with either of those. Good job we've got Elliot
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Anyone seen Salah’s instagram post? Looks cryptic. Bunch of random LFC pictures. Is he saying something to the owners or the fans?

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    Anyone seen Salah’s instagram post? Looks cryptic. Bunch of random LFC pictures. Is he saying something to the owners or the fans?
    I'll think you'll find us kids on the street call it Insta 🤣🤣