Page 73 of 79 FirstFirst ... 23636667686970717273747576777879 LastLast

Thread: On the first day of January...............

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    Yes Siggurdson.
    If you are including Chelsea (were we in for Salah?) there was Willian and a few others. Their wives want to go shopping.
    Yes Salah was almost done but in true LFC fashion we farted about getting it done and Chelsea swooped in.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/mohamed-salah-transfer-liverpool-boss-3056789.amp
    Last edited by LFC-DPG; 31st January 2022 at 03:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    Spurs are moaning about us gazumping them for Dias.
    Pot, kettle, black.

They were obsessed with targeting our attempted signings from about 10/11 to 15/16, give or take.

Instead of whinging about us, they should address their gradual slide since their failed title attempt and Champion's League Final loss.

They're facing the possibility of missing out on Champion's League football AGAIN because they never capitalised on their "one shot, one opportunity, to seize everything you ever wanted, in one moment" chance by winning a European Cup and the Ghosts of that will haunt them for years.

Wipe it off Tottenham. Dust yourselves down and get on with the business of getting back into the Champion's League and start over. We fell from grace and we got on with it, now we're back with a bang. Take inspiration and stop being whinge-bags.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Didn’t they swoop in and nick Dele Alli from us? We were definitely looking at him before them at any rate.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Didn’t they swoop in and nick Dele Alli from us? We were definitely looking at him before them at any rate.
    Dele Alli, Clint Dempsey, Ben Davies and Gylfi Sigurdsson are all ones we were on the verge of I believe, only for Spurs to swoop.

be interesting to see how Bentancur does for spurs
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

I am back on this forum.
    A few health concerns but ok
    I have checked back on quite a few threads and Steveos are far worse than mine. I hope your wife gets well again Steveo!.
    Also 19x seems to have been missing amidst some very good transfer news and there has been some pisstaking of his activities durings that recent activity.
    It is not like the 19x that I remembered. I hope he is ok! I hope I am welcome back.

Welcome back

Thank you so much SR… It’s really good to see you back and hear that you are ok.

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    I am back on this forum.
    A few health concerns but ok
    I have checked back on quite a few threads and Steveos are far worse than mine. I hope your wife gets well again Steveo!.
    Also 19x seems to have been missing amidst some very good transfer news and there has been some pisstaking of his activities durings that recent activity.
    It is not like the 19x that I remembered. I hope he is ok! I hope I am welcome back.
    👍 Nice one fella. Good to see you back.

Aye good to have you back mate.