Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: This Weekend’s Other Games : 4-12-21

Everton score from a free kick that should never have been given. Ruled out for offside by VAR.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Dean just gave a foul for the slightest nudge on Prickford by EveningGazette, it still absolutely beggars belief that West Ham goal with the blatant foul on Alisson was allowed to stand AND that the twats in commentary and punditry across all the sports channels spent so long trying to vindicate the decision to allow it to stand - Just a blatant foul, a blatant double foul when you see Antonio's push on Alisson to try and knock him off balance as he started his leap and that alone being more contact with a keeper than is allowed in practically every other game I see, without getting onto Ogbonna not making any legitimate attempt to play the ball and concentrating on jumping into and very clearly obstructing and fouling Alisson, the completely unnatural position of his arm and how he flung it quite deliberately and unnaturally into Alisson's surely a giveaway

Loooooool Bitters have a goal ruled out, then Arsenal go an take the lead just before HT
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Lolllz

Odegaard volleys Arsenal’s second attempt of the half into the corner of the net on 47 minutes.

H/T Everton 0-1 Arsenal

#COYG

i’m convinced this is the worst referee in the Premier League.

That wasn’t a foul on Pickford, Lacazette stood still in front of him, he pushed the Frenchman out of the way and in doing so went past the ball and his punch was weak as he fell over himself. Absolute joke. Our referees are utter shite.

Both Neville and Carragher saying you can see Godfrey’s stamp was deliberate, only the useless officials thought it wasn’t.
    What a bunch of talentless, nasty, dirty twats that Everton squad is and they have been getting away with it for years.

Lolz.

I would actually feel hard done by if that was disallowed against us.

Ha ha haaaaah see how YOU like it, Bitter cheating bastards, cunt Richarlison scores again and it's disallowed by VAR again and actually offside unlike Mane in the build up to Hendo's disallowed goal in our game v the bitters last season
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

eVARton eVARton eVARton

Delicious irony that it’s Richarlison who has been denied on both occasions

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    Lolz.

I would actually feel hard done by if that was disallowed against us.
    It wouldn't surprise me to find out that they did it as a "make up" call, to make up for their screw-up in not calling he Godfrey foul as a red.

Even though the league would never admit to refs or VAR officials making offsetting calls like that.

I'm pretty sure they must have run some more replays of that stamp and seen that they had bottled it big time and they know what kind of press they're going to get.

All around this is just a shoddily officiated game.
    The entire team should be reffing League two this weekend.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!