Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 242728293031323334

Thread: Match Thread : Wolves v Liverpool

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Virgils ball over,Mos touch, Origods finish. Awesome goal.
    Mine looked thrilled. Nart! I don't like that at all, it's shit. Look at Mo though, he's buzzing. I said on Saturday to DOC or Crimson that I think Mane is in one with Mo again. I don't think I'm wrong,big fucking baby like him off Toy Story 3.

BTW. I'd love to take credit forthe Origod name but I can't, I nicked it off Facebook. This guy was deadly serious saying if he was Greek he'd be called 'Origod'. I thought it was mint.
    [Div class="God"] for the puternerds

I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Virgils ball over,Mos touch, Origods finish. Awesome goal.
    Mine looked thrilled. Nart! I don't like that at all, it's shit. Look at Mo though, he's buzzing. I said on Saturday to DOC or Crimson that I think Mane is in one with Mo again. I don't think I'm wrong,big fucking baby like him off Toy Story 3.

BTW. I'd love to take credit forthe Origod name but I can't, I nicked it off Facebook. This guy was deadly serious saying if he was Greek he'd be called 'Origod'. I thought it was mint.
    Have thought this myself in recent weeks. Mane looks to be going through one of his bitchfit periods. Seems disgusted when anyone else scores. Hard playing second fiddle to someone just completely on another level I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    Have thought this myself in recent weeks. Mane looks to be going through one of his bitchfit periods. Seems disgusted when anyone else scores. Hard playing second fiddle to someone just completely on another level I suppose.
    I get his rivalry with Salah, almost like he gets upstaged all the time but for the team to win in the 94th minute you should be going berserk. Something wrong if you don't in my book. He just jogs away casually, Salah is going off it with Origod ( lol) and Trent.
    I thought it had been put to bed but he's blatantly jealous of Mo. Not good that and it could see him on his way.