Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 212425262728293031323334 LastLast

Thread: Match Thread : Wolves v Liverpool

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    They were at it the whole bloody game and got even worse the last 25 minutes.
    Fuck them !!

Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post
    https://twitter.com/LFC/status/1467254888073678852?s=20

The reaction to the goal the bench.. everyone is very focused on the need to accumulate points
    That’s a real full squad reaction, . Can’t fake that. They are one solid group.. Love it

God I love that man, I hope I die before Klopp... otherwise i'll be heartbroken!

Also, love our little greek scouser!!
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    God I love that man, I hope I die before Klopp... otherwise i'll be heartbroken!

Also, love our little greek scouser!!
    Jurgen is and will always be an absolute legend, he has that factor that Rangnick fails to mention in his coaching seminar, he is an incredible person and human being his players love, all of us and so very many neutrals, even Mancs love and will run through brick walls for, are we as good a team now as we were in 19-20? Absolutely nowhere near - Mo's better, Trent's better, Matip's better, Jota's new and better, quite a few the same, midfield nowhere near it's 19-20 levels and we don't have the personnel to have it anywhere near, Mane and Bobby well short of their 19-20 levels

BUT, with Jurgen as our manager, we will always still have a chance, because we'll have games like yesterday's and last season's game against WBA in which we will never ever give up and get late late LATE goals like Alisson's and Divock's yesterday
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

yep what he's done with less money than other clubs and have the squad we do is somewhat incredible

we must have the most increased transfer value, as a squad on the whole in the league? Squads worth a lot more than original transfer fees that's for sure.

Yeah sure take a hit on Keita etc, but players like Trent more than make up for that, and of course he's one of our own.

Love the passion, I've watched it over and over again it makes me feel all warmly.. and soppy!!!!!

Do moan sometimes as I did in this thread, thought he could of changed things earlier, and that's my little pet hate with him, but it worked out in the end thankfully.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

I, for one, haven’t noticed any moaning on these threads

I, for one, haven’t noticed any moaning on these threads
    Very funny, I moan like a mother fucker, not especially during the game cunting players off as some indulge in, because once Jurgen's picked his team, even if you don't like the inclusion of some players or don't rate them and know they are a potential liability, you just have to support whatever he's put out and hope for the best and that he can get them to perform to the levels he can and win the day

Back to yesterday's game, another part of the problem I think was clear, is the issue of losing the runs in behind and our forwards, who are forwards for a 433 not wingers for a 4231 picking the ball up in positions with players in front of them like wingers in a 4231 far FAR too often instead of being able to make their runs in behind, it is something that I discussed numerous times with CCTV who has longer for a 4231 even though it isn't the best use of our players all the while Jurgen has been here, the only player in enables to play at their best levels is Fabinho, should how one player in our entire squad is able to play at their best dictate how all the others have to? Not for me, not ever

Jurgen has a real boner for Fab, it's clear to me at least he isn't a No6 who can play in a high pressing 433 in a fluid midfield 3, so as Jurgen will continually play him and not seek to recruit other players in his place who can play his preferred system better and to higher levels, I am perfectly happy for us to play the 4-2 something, as long as we ensure our forwards, at least 2 of them are making their runs in behind and we're supporting that by trying to connect them and not spending most of the game operating as wingers receiving the ball far further from goal

You literally can't stop yourself, can you 19..

You literally can't stop yourself, can you 19..
    No I can't We are not evolving, we have voluntarily taken devolutionary steps since 19-20 and I don't like it, we could be a much much better side than we currently are, for me we chose the wrong evolutionary path and have left ourselves wide open to other clubs being able to stay just out of our reach or close the gap and usurp us

And I will never see it any other way, from when Jurgen first arrive it was constant evolution up until the Southampton game at Anfield in 19-20