Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: Your team v AC Milan

Alisson

Neco Konate Phillips Tsimikas

Oxlade Morton Minamino

Salah Origi Mane

I expect our lads to administer a good thorough bumming, get the win and a good run our for several players in need of minutes, in 19-20 Ox put in 4 or 5 very good performances in the 15 straight wins in Fabs absence, split between RCM in a fluid midfield 3 and LFWD, notching a couple of goals in the process, I would probably like to see Mo and Mane play no more than 45 minutes and Oxlade and possibly Minamino to move to forward positions with Fabinho and Keita getting some minutes in midfield
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Klopp: "Zlatan Ibrahimovic is as old as my whole bench! It's just a nice opportunity."

I fucking love our manager.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    The line up makes no sense we rest pretty much everyone yet play the one player we need to rest.
    It’s a very good point.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Dynasty View Post
    Now you see I don't get that.

After all the fuss that that captain's armband raised last season in yet another dead rubber match, - and given Mo's contract situation impasse - shouldn't he have been the logical choice to select to captain this match?

Especially if you've decided (as it seems Klopp has) that he's going to play more or less the entire game.

He was apparently upset that he wasn't given the opportunity to captain the side in last season's dead rubber, given that he's never had the captain's armband.
    Why revisit that mess for seconds this year?
    What happened last year, can't recall it at the minute.

Don't think it makes much of a difference, on paper Alisson could be busy tonight and Mo can hardly begrudge him the honour.

Salahs contract talks looks like it's about cash terms. Signing on bonus and wages.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    It’s a very good point.
    Two players hungry for goals and likely chasing cash bonuses....

Kick off imminent, Miller doing his Walder Frey impression again
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

hate that banana coloured kit..
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Kick off imminent, Miller doing his Walder Frey impression again
    I've started one, you should too in future if he's not around

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    What happened last year, can't recall it at the minute.

Don't think it makes much of a difference, on paper Alisson could be busy tonight and Mo can hardly begrudge him the honour.

Salahs contract talks looks like it's about cash terms. Signing on bonus and wages.
    Mo wanted the armband and to captain the team for a dead rubber match ( I believe it was Midget Land - that Danish(?) team), but Klopp gave it to Trent instead.
    Mo was reportedly not happy about that.
    Add to that, Trent's form last year (at least in the early part) was dross, so it seemed like rewarding poor play and performances.

That's where a lot of talk of him (Mo) wanting a move to one of the big Spanish clubs all originated from.

Obviously it's much ado about not very much, but these things apparently matter to players.
    And Allisson had captained the team last weekend when both Hendo and Milly couldn't start after coming back from their injuries,

Maybe he doesn't care about it that much this year, but you can see why it would matter to him.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    hate that banana coloured kit..
    It beats the other away one in Manchester Shitty teal blue.

I guess they needed something bright or light to contrast theMilan kit, otherwise I have to think they would have gone with the black/dark grey one.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!