Neco Konate Philips Tsimi
    Milner Hendo Morton
    Taki Origi Ox

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Alisson
    Milner Hendo Morton
    Taki Origi Ox
    Milner made himself unavailable for the game via suspension.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Cant work out why people want Salah to play or Thiago.

December is hectic we should be resting them.
    Well, we can't play Milner and I'd like to rest Henderson, but would still like to win the match for confidence/momentum/rhythm - as much as a part of me wants to stick 11 kids/fringe lads out there.

As for Salah, I'd rather play him (with a view to hopefully bringing him off after he has scored) to keep him in the goal/assist vein he's been in.

I accept it's a balance though - at some stage VERY soon we will see heavier rotation.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Well, we can't play Milner and I'd like to rest Henderson, but would still like to win the match for confidence/momentum/rhythm - as much as a part of me wants to stick 11 kids/fringe lads out there.

As for Salah, I'd rather play him (with a view to hopefully bringing him off after he has scored) to keep him in the goal/assist vein he's been in.

I accept it's a balance though - at some stage VERY soon we will see heavier rotation.
    Im not understanding the confidence thing we stick out likes of Tsimikas Konate Gomez Kelleher Keita all internationals.

We arent going to lose any confidence if we play mainly reserves.

Put it this way it doesnt bare thinking about playing Salah look at Jota last season.

Milan can still go through they arent going to scroll around plus if we dont give fringe players vital minutes in this then when do we ?

let's be honest this is when the lack of quality depth next few months will smack us in the balls, but luckily when salah and co go away we're not against top teams at least.

but you know apparently all of city's team is injured lols

Survive the next few months grind out the pts, and we've got a massive chance.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Yep. Cut out the sloppy draws (eeuuugh) for a kick off, today was a good start, a 5th draw already would have been really poor.
    Need to win at City and Chelsea I think if we’re going to win it this year. Sounds a big ask but it is doable.

As for Milan, they are currently top of Serie A and still with a chance of progressing so they ain’t gonna roll over.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Alisson
    Milner Hendo Morton
    Taki Origi Ox
    No way I'd play Hendo in this one, after the abject failure of the passing of both Thiago and Fabinho from deeper in the 2 in today's game, not picking out Hendo, any forward or full back in isolation ONCE in the entire game, absolutely woeful display on that front from the pair of them - We desperately need that Monaco lad in during January
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Truly…

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    No way I'd play Hendo in this one, after the abject failure of the passing of both Thiago and Fabinho from deeper in the 2 in today's game, not picking out Hendo, any forward or full back in isolation ONCE in the entire game, absolutely woeful display on that front from the pair of them - We desperately need that Monaco lad in during January
    11 clean sheets in 14 with them pair starting.

Wolves gave us little space and being honest we didnt really play well we just ground it out.

6.5/10 is how id describe it