Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Your team v AC Milan

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Porto are gonna beat Atletico
    Ooooooooooh big shout! Love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Only team that matters is us, fuck the atletico players and fans.
    And their cunt of a manager. They've only won 3 of their last 10 in all competitions so Porto will really fancy their chances

Liverpool team news -

Starting XI - Alisson, N. Williams, Konate, Phillips, Tsimikas, Morton, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Minamino, Salah, Origi, Mane.

Subs - Kelleher, Davies, Fabinho, Keita, Gomez, Robertson, Matip, Dixon-Bonner, Alexander-Arnold, Norris, Woltman, Bradley.

Here's hoping Klopp is planning for an early subbing out of both Mane and Mo - especially if we get an early lead.

But knowing him, he'll more likely do something inadvisable like play Mo (or both) for the full 90.

Last season, playing our starters in dead rubber Champions League matches didn't exactly work out well for us, losing both Jota and Mo to injuries.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Liverpool team news -

Starting XI - Alisson, N. Williams, Konate, Phillips, Tsimikas, Morton, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Minamino, Salah, Origi, Mane.

Subs - Kelleher, Davies, Fabinho, Keita, Gomez, Robertson, Matip, Dixon-Bonner, Alexander-Arnold, Norris, Woltman, Bradley.
    Not bad - you are learning Jurgen.

Still worry for Salah and Mane

Alisson captains the side on his 150th appearance for the club

The line up makes no sense we rest pretty much everyone yet play the one player we need to rest.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Alisson captains the side on his 150th appearance for the club
    Now you see I don't get that.

After all the fuss that that captain's armband raised last season in yet another dead rubber match, - and given Mo's contract situation impasse - shouldn't he have been the logical choice to select to captain this match?

Especially if you've decided (as it seems Klopp has) that he's going to play more or less the entire game.

He was apparently upset that he wasn't given the opportunity to captain the side in last season's dead rubber, given that he's never had the captain's armband.
    Why revisit that mess for seconds this year?
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Dynasty View Post
    Now you see I don't get that.

After all the fuss that that captain's armband raised last season in yet another dead rubber match, - and given Mo's contract situation impasse - shouldn't he have been the logical choice to select to captain this match?

Especially if you've decided (as it seems Klopp has) that he's going to play more or less the entire game.

He was apparently upset that he wasn't given the opportunity to captain the side in last season's dead rubber, given that he's never had the captain's armband.
    Why revisit that mess for seconds this year?
    Hopefully Salah only plays 45 mins we get Keita on and move Ox/Minamino forward.

all about making the extra coupla million in wins..Hopefully means we will sign a player or 2 in Januray.. Unlikely but we need some extra ones in.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century