Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FA Cup 3rd Round Draw

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    It’s the midfield, if we rest Henderson and Fabinho we’re screwed, we’re relying on young Tyler Morton to step up to the plate and play 6.
    Whilst I'm all for Morton getting game time in cup games against lesser opposition and minutes in games that we have an unassailable lead in, we desperately need to sign a CM of very high quality who can play No6, controller and No8 in our system in January

We have to remember both Hendo and Fab have suffered medium term injuries in both the past 2 seasons, we can't run that risk as we started this season doing, we dropped points v Brighton because we had to play both Jones and Oxlade in our midfield 3 and both were absolutely fucking useless and our coaching team need a fucking rocket that lads who have been at the club and around the first team for 3 seasons or more could be so absolutely fucking clueless, inept and desperately poor in their understanding of how to press and counter press, it fucking shocked me

The coaching team and video analysis team might want to start spending some serious time and hard work coaching and drilling the players who haven't been featuring in or starting games on things that are absolutely essential to us for them to do rather than pissing about playing fucking rhondos all the time
    Last edited by Nineteenx; 6th December 2021 at 10:10 PM.
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

we simply don't have the squad depth to reach the final,well we do just about a few injury's though we're doomed.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.