Page 1 of 18 1234567811 ... LastLast

Thread: Matchthread: AC Milan v Liverpool FC

Matchthread: AC Milan v Liverpool FC

Kick off imminent, may as well get 18/18 points

What ever happens. i hope the evening ends with A-Madrid out of the champions league.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Alisson

Neco Konate Phillips Tsimikas

Oxlade Morton Minamino

Salah Origi Mane

I expect our lads to administer a good thorough bumming, get the win and a good run our for several players in need of minutes

Come the FUCK on Liverpool, BUM them into oblivion
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    What ever happens. i hope the evening ends with A-Madrid out of the champions league.
    Aye, a Porto win and no injuries my preferences

Sorry lads, got stuck in the M57 chaos.

I would have like to have seen Konate started in his preferred RCB slot, Phillips played either side without it making a difference to him last season

Origi needs to stay in front of his man and win the ball there, I want a good performance from Origi tonight, I want him to be more than a sub who does brilliant things for us once in a blue moon, I want to see some consistency in his play and game that we've never seen to date, consistent in doing the right things, getting hold of the ball, laying it of, making the right supporting runs and decisions, making a real contribution
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

A decent opening 5 mins from us - no drama

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    I would have like to have seen Konate started in his preferred RCB slot, Phillips played either side without it making a difference to him last season

Origi needs to stay in front of his man and win the ball there, I want a good performance from Origi tonight, I want him to be more than a sub who does brilliant things for us once in a blue moon, I want to see some consistency in his play and game that we've never seen to date, consistent in doing the right things, getting hold of the ball, laying it of, making the right supporting runs and decisions, making a real contribution
    Consistency in his play? How so when he never gets consistently picked to play?

How many free passes you give Bobby? often the best part of a season of being relentlessly picked.

You are just waiting to bash Origi. You say you want him to play well but I don’t believe you.. you can be quite Pathetic really

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Sorry lads, got stuck in the M57 chaos.
    No bother, I've a tooth hopping after a visit to the dentists so you can post away now

Big night for ox in midfield imo