Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 256789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Matchthread: AC Milan v Liverpool FC

Allisson is so bored back there, he's decided to take it upon himself and liven things up a bit with a bit of risk-taking play.

Naughty naughty Capitane
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    First English team - am unsure about other clubs from further afield off-hand.
    Bayern/Barca/Real surley ?

Ox seems okay.

The shot of him wincing gave me knee-related flashbacks and be doesn't need any more complications - lad has done so well to overcome some of his issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Dynasty View Post

I do enjoy that it seems like Origi is delighting in making a complete prat out of you by scoring what seems like it would be the winning goal after you've ragged on him.
    It'd be even funnier if he goes on to score a second.
    Erm, hello, point me in the direction of a single post I've made in this match thread in which I've ragged on Origi, I say what I have to say about our players if it is something negative, almost exclusively outside of the match thread during our games, unlike most others who cannot wait to 'rag on' and bash players they don't think should be starting, maybe get your facts straight, or are you still reading peter and Jane as your insight into the game would imply?

Origi just missed an absolute sitter for a second
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Dropped off a bit since scoring a second. Hope we don't concede a second

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    the gulf in class between the Premier League and Serie A is like my balls, massive, Milan are leading Serie A, we play a second string and this is the best they can muster?

I thought Chelsea signing Lukaku was a dumb move, a big fat waste of money, as when I saw his goals in Serie A it just seemed to obvious he wouldn't rag doll and barrel his way past most Premier League CBs as he was able to do so easily in Serie A
    I’m sure you mistyped balls for head. Just kidding mate.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Serie A must be one shit league, this Milan side are pants, our second string is a lot stronger than it has been, but most Prem sides would bum this second string in a league meeting
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Erm, hello, point me in the direction of a single post I've made in this match thread in which I've ragged on Origi, I say what I have to say about our players if it is something negative, almost exclusively outside of the match thread during our games, unlike most others who cannot wait to 'rag on' and bash players they don't think should be starting, maybe get your facts straight, or are you still reading peter and Jane as your insight into the game would imply?

I don't recall Steveo slating Firmino as you slate several players regularly and yes Kev comes close to ragging on Firmino as much as you rag on your boys.

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    I’m sure you mistyped balls for head. Just kidding mate.
    Balls like watermelons balls deep

Childrens Lives Matter.