Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 36789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Matchthread: AC Milan v Liverpool FC

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Bayern/Barca/Real surley ?
    I would have thought so, yes.

I'm sure we'll see stats somewhere after the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Erm, hello, point me in the direction of a single post I've made in this match thread in which I've ragged on Origi, I say what I have to say about our players if it is something negative, almost exclusively outside of the match thread during our games, unlike most others who cannot wait to 'rag on' and bash players they don't think should be starting, maybe get your facts straight, or are you still reading peter and Jane as your insight into the game would imply?

Origi just missed an absolute sitter for a second
    I can do that and you are still at it BTW

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    I would have like to have seen Konate started in his preferred RCB slot, Phillips played either side without it making a difference to him last season

Origi needs to stay in front of his man and win the ball there, I want a good performance from Origi tonight, I want him to be more than a sub who does brilliant things for us once in a blue moon, I want to see some consistency in his play and game that we've never seen to date, consistent in doing the right things, getting hold of the ball, laying it of, making the right supporting runs and decisions, making a real contribution
    This will do the job. This was why I called you out. To say that before a ball was kicked after what he has just delivered - AGAIN- after getting no games to gain any consistency.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    First English team - am unsure about other clubs from further afield off-hand.
    It will be the first time it's been done by any team. Not bad for the group of death.

I don't recall Steveo slating Firmino as you slate several players regularly and yes Kev comes close to ragging on Firmino as much as you rag on your boys.
    I don't 'rag' on any of our players in general in a match thread during the game, there are A LOT of posters here who will bash players, players who have been incredible for us consistently I might add, for the slightest error in every match thread, they do it to Trent, Hendo, Robbo, Bobby, Mo a fuck of a lot the last 2 seasons, Mane, pretty much every single one of them, so maybe fxxx off talking shite and point that finger at all the twats who actually do persistently do what your referring to
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Zlatan tries to hit one over the wall, Nat gets his big head on it.

Balls like watermelons balls deep
    His ballls are so big because he never gets his knock. Lol.

Alison with a great save there

It’s not over yet. Milan having a go at last.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Faced it out of the way. "Here Kessie, I'm that good I won't even use my hands,see?"

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    This will do the job. This was why I called you out. To say that before a ball was kicked after what he has just delivered - AGAIN- after getting no games to gain any consistency.
    That's no ragging him, and you have a weird idea of consistency or don't understand what I mean, I'll break it down for you

teams have a formation and way of playing

They play that way consistently

When players come into a position another player usually plays, you can clearly see they most often deliver the same or very similar movements and actions and positioning as the player they replaced as part of the team play, maybe not to the standard of the player they came in for, but they make sure the team functions as it does at its best first and foremost

I expect every single player who comes in to do that at least, that's the basics
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”