Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast

Thread: Matchthread: AC Milan v Liverpool FC

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Big night for ox in midfield imo
    apparently not, according to some regardless of the hugely weakened side it’s all about how well Origi performs..

Some ultra organised chanting from the home crowd

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Some ultra organised chanting from the home crowd
    Ultras

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Consistency in his play? How so when he never gets consistently picked to play?

How many free passes you give Bobby? often the best part of a season of being relentlessly picked.

You are just waiting to bash Origi. You say you want him to play well but I don’t believe you.. you can be quite Pathetic really
    What on earth are you talking about, I always want to see all our players perform well, what you're suggesting is a charge more easily levelled at you and Kev over your seemingly wishing ill on Bobby and wading into him at every single opportunity, now that was really fucking pathetic
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Poor cross from Tsimi there

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    What on earth are you talking about, I always want to see all our players perform well, what you're suggesting is a charge more easily levelled at you and Kev over your seemingly wishing ill on Bobby and wading into him at every single opportunity, now that was really fucking pathetic
    You are pathetic.

And I have never wished Ill on Bobby one of my favourite players you total balloon

Guys

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Guys
    Well come on - someone has to say it.

Game barely kicked off and he is doing a poor job of masking his digs at Divock already

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    You are pathetic
    Oh so you and Kev weren't waiting to pounce on every single error Bobby made last season, to attack him, ridicule him and belittle a player who has done so much and given so much to the club over so many years and been absolutely integral to the development of how we currently play, grow up you sad fxxx, that's absolutely exactly what the pair of you were at every single match thread last season when he started and you wanted Jota to
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Stop lumping me in with Kev, if your memory is that poor then I suggest you stop using it.

I have never bashed Bobby nor would I. Asking for him to find his former form is quite different from what you are bogusly claiming.

As usual you are off the wall.