Thread: Your team v Aston Villa

Your team v Aston Villa

Job done.

.....................Alisson

Trent.....Matip....Van Dijk....Robertson

....................Fabinho

..........Henderson......Thiago

...Salah.........Jota........Mane
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Picks itself really

Alisson

Trent Matip Van Dijk Robertson

Henderson Fabinho Thiago

Salah Jota Mane

Thiago to stay deeper predominantly alongside Fab as it works for us, lopsided, but it also works for us, need our forwards making runs in behind, not receiving the ball where wingers receive it for teams playing 4231, I expect our lads to administer a proper and thorough bumming, get the win and another absolutely vital 3 points
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Suspect it'll be 42X/4231

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Picks itself really
    It does at the moment.

Love that Ox, Tsimikas and particularly Origi are doing well at the moment - keeps that little bit of healthy pressure on the first XI.

I wonder if (not Villa) we might even see something like Salah-Origi-Jota at some stage to mix it up a little at the top.

I am worried about the Villa game. I think we all should join in my pessimism, it does wonders for results.

Seriously now - can you imagine the rage from Mané IF Orig did start in that front 3 lineup?

Aint it amazing how the opposition players always "manage" to recover for our matches? The likes of Danny Ings wasnt fit 4/5 days ago and it didnt take him another 4/5 days to full fitness.
    Anyway Philips is out for a month or so, got a fractured cheekbone in the game in Milan. And Jota may not make the game tomorrow.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

A nice 3-0 win , and Stevie getting his song sung in the dying minutes would be a perfect afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Aint it amazing how the opposition players always "manage" to recover for our matches? The likes of Danny Ings wasnt fit 4/5 days ago and it didnt take him another 4/5 days to full fitness.
    Anyway Philips is out for a month or so, got a fractured cheekbone in the game in Milan. And Jota may not make the game tomorrow.
    Broken Cheek bone sounds like a sore one and he played the full game. Raspect

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    A nice 3-0 win , and Stevie getting his song sung in the dying minutes would be a perfect afternoon.
    Would be great that. Any injury-free win will do and (with obvious caveats of the team giving 100% and luck on our side) one would think we shouuuuuld get 3 points against Newcastle at Anfield, so beating Aston Villa would set us up really nicely in our efforts to stay with Man City/Chelsea.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay