Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The ashes

The ashes

Burns out first ball of the series, does NOT bode well for the rest of the series, big time bottlers
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

3.2 overs gone and Malan plays a ball he can leaves and nicks it to their WK England 2 down very early and a disastrous start

Root gone for a duck 3 down in 5.5 overs with just 11 runs on the board, absolutely pathetic

4-29 Stokes gone what an absolute disastrous start to the ashes for England

140 something all out. Good start to the series for us. It's going to be a long series....

I use to be a massive England fan..And got ultra fked off at the pathetic nature of the performances. Now i don't care. because most of all they don't care. Just happy robbing a living.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    I use to be a massive England fan..And got ultra fked off at the pathetic nature of the performances. Now i don't care. because most of all they don't care. Just happy robbing a living.
    Never been a massive fan, but yes they are taking the piss.
    Imagine if our Liverpool players took that attitude!

Shambles and a disgrace
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

After offering some vague hope yesterday, both Root and Malan throw their wickets away in typical England batsman fashion in the first five overs in todays session and Pope joins in on the act in the same 5 overs too, only a Stokes and Butler wonder show can save England in this first test now and that's highly unlikely

Stokes gone, it's fucked now, England always do this, fucking disaster in the first innings, clawed themselves back in the game, only to throw it all away really early in the today's morning session, when with more care they could have batted for most of if not all of today, got a 150 plus lead and got at least a draw out of the game