Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus and the impact on football V2

I hope we can keep suspending games until afcon is over

what a great plan.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Like Newcastle suspending games until the transfer window opened.

Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post
    Kier Starmer has tested positive for the sixth time, which proves that the tests are useless and shouldn't guide policy
    Not true. He's had to self-isolate six times, he's tested positive twice.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    I hope we can keep suspending games until afcon is over

what a great plan.
    Love it - genius!

Quote Originally Posted by Martyboy View Post
    Here's the Nobel Prize winning inventor Kary Mullis before passing away at the end of 2019 telling you that it's simply not meant to diagnose disease and CANNOT tell you what the disease is.....It's now well known by top scientists all over the world (and many lawyers) that it has a 95-97% false positive rate and the Cycle Threshold (CT) has been pushed WAY beyond the recommended 25 cycles(40+ in the UK)......The Agenda has been there from the beginning to get you scared enough to take an untested experimental emergency usage authorization only(Not an FDA approved) gene therapy....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXm9kAhNj-4
    The sheer laziness of conspiracy theories in action: 1 minute 42 seconds of a seminar on Lord knows what taken out of all context and presented as "hard evidence." Good Lord! I'm with Samuel Beckett: People are bloody ignorant apes.

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    Like Newcastle suspending games until the transfer window opened.
    So?

Just funny how there's a number of teams people have slated on here for doing it, and oh look couldn't time it any better

But that's okay, it's liverpool

#hypocrites
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    So?

Just funny how there's a number of teams people have slated on here for doing it, and oh look couldn't time it any better

But that's okay, it's liverpool

#hypocrites
    To be fair we aren’t going to have the African players back for any of these cup games.

We also clearly have an outbreak I mean it is obvious plus we did try to get through Xmas never once requesting a game to be off.

Newcastle put a request in as a player was booked and banned also though they have done what is best for them and that is what I have always said we should do as well.

What gets me is all these dickheads like Hoddle/Mills saying we should play our U23s tomorrow this is how thick pundits are they are training with the first team so some will have it.

Also I didn’t hear anyone saying Leeds should play their U23s against us.

I like to think I am fair and I have said all along if you have more than 2 Covid cases you should be able to cancel as it will put both teams at risk, I couldn’t give a shit if the season takes longer to finish.

Egypt have Covid so delayed flight to AFCON.

Think Senegal had 8 cases too the other day.

No mention of Salah/Mane hopefully they are ok.

I've noticed players still celebrating goals by hugging fans. Surely it's just asking for a training facility outbreak?

They're all triple vaxed.. wasn't that supposed to be the end of all this isolation? Who are they harming by carrying on with football?