Page 100 of 151 FirstFirst ... 509093949596979899100101102103104105106107110150 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1510

Thread: General transfer thread, (not just LFC)

Good news if true, nowhere for Salah to go.

Real Madrid want to sign Manchester City and England forward Raheem Sterling, 27, after being snubbed by Paris St-Germain forward Kylian Mbappe, 23. (Star)

I have a feeling salah will sign the contract, and mane will be first to go but who knows...

I'd assume firmino will leave before them both.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Good news if true, nowhere for Salah to go.

Real Madrid want to sign Manchester City and England forward Raheem Sterling, 27, after being snubbed by Paris St-Germain forward Kylian Mbappe, 23. (Star)
    Salah might go to City his agent was threatening him moving to another Prem club
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Salah might go to City his agent was threatening him moving to another Prem club
    Think you're taking the piss.......Salah wouldn't fit into their "TEAM"

He'll obviously sign for us if in fact he has a brain in his head "grass not always greener"
    Last edited by fagin; 24th May 2022 at 04:01 AM.

From the Mirror

Kylian Mbappe has ended a year-long saga by penning a contract extension with PSG.

Real Madrid were looking to sign the forward this summer once his deal expired and he was available on a free. It seemed to be Paris or Madrid for Mbappe, but he's confirmed talks were held with Liverpool.

He told the Telefoot: "It was not just Real Madrid and PSG - I was in talks to join Jurgen Klopp at Liverpool”

Fair play to the owners that we were in talks, and happy they did not go offering the daft money PSG seem willing to pay (ludicrous and obscene imo).

Can’t really blame the lad, he is Parisienne and will stay in his hometown for now.

If we can’t have him, staying where he is seems the next best thing.

Well @Taksin, contrary to your doubts over how my head put together Spurs signings of Bentancur and Kulusevski and how they should/would line up before they did so And the dynamics those players in that combination with their existing players would bring to see Spurs land 4th, sadly for all of us, it was absolutely spot on

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Fair play to the owners that we were in talks, and happy they did not go offering the daft money PSG seem willing to pay (ludicrous and obscene imo).

Can’t really blame the lad, he is Parisienne and will stay in his hometown for now.

If we can’t have him, staying where he is seems the next best thing.
    'Henry tried to seduce him by taking him on a private jet' he's a multi millionaire footballer, he likely has one of his own, I know we call it the farmers league, but I think Henry took it literally

I reckon a night of passion with Linda would have got it over the line but JW is selfish and wouldn't include it in the deal. Cunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    'Henry tried to seduce him by taking him on a private jet' he's a multi millionaire footballer, he likely has one of his own, I know we call it the farmers league, but I think Henry took it literally
    [IMG][/IMG]