Page 86 of 151 FirstFirst ... 367679808182838485868788899091929396136 ... LastLast

Thread: General transfer thread, (not just LFC)

Núñez for £52m would be brilliant business.

Make it so!

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Núñez for £52m would be brilliant business.

Make it so!
    Engage!
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Midfield is more pressing than front 3 but if we are looking front 3 then particularly I’d Bobby stays it’s at RWF we need to be looking at… if the right player is out there.
    And if he is, I am pretty sure we already know who he is.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Midfield is more pressing than front 3
    It's a collective effort

Konsa is out for Villa for a few months including a couple at the start of next season, get me Carmo on the phone, Stevie's coming for Gomez now for sure
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Linked with André Trindade da Costa Neto (simply known as André) from Fluminese.

Same club we got Pitaluga from, so we would have good connections already established.

20-year old, Brazilian, defensive mid.

Know absolutely diddly squat about him - haven't watched him. Will inevitably watch a YouTube video with awful music later.

From the Manchester Guardian:

"Guardiola would love to have a player of Cucurella’s quality. Left-back has been a problem position for City this season, when they have predominantly used Oleksandr Zinchenko and João Cancelo there. Zinchenko struggled to contain Jarrod Bowen when City drew 2-2 with West Ham last Sunday and Cancelo, who has had a strong campaign, is right-footed."

How they always manage to word things as if Pep is working with a limited squad is beyond me.

How about COACHING some fellas from that "World Class Academy" over there?

Pep's a fraudulent, insecure Wheel of scrote cheese.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    It's a collective effort

Konsa is out for Villa for a few months including a couple at the start of next season, get me Carmo on the phone, Stevie's coming for Gomez now for sure
    Homegrown, knows the system, good age, can play centre-back or right-back.

Selling seems unwise to me.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

And he can even play left back too.
    But seems very injury prone, and has never been back to the level he was at before he got done by Ben Mee.
    We should keep him. What's with Neko Williams btw? I don't think he is as valuable to the squad as Joe Gomez. Was he on loan at Fulham, am i remembering that right?

Yea, Neco Williams was loaned to Fulham and now they reportedly want to sign him for £12m

Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    Yea, Neco Williams was loaned to Fulham and now they reportedly want to sign him for £12m
    Some may see that as low due to the Homegrown aspect and I understand that.

Flip side, that would basically be a third of the Diaz fee. Selling those we aren't using (not too cheaply of course, sets a bad precedent, a problem we used to have) to re-invest is the smart thing to do.

This Summer I'd absolutely love a forward and a midfielder. The right-back equivalent of Tsimikas would be a lovely bonus.

Next Summer a midfielder who can (eventually) replace Henderson - Bellingham would be ideal.

4 players over 2 summer windows certainly isn't impossible, with the odd "bit and pieces" transfer activity happening around it.