Page 1 of 151 123456781151101 ... LastLast

Thread: General transfer thread, (not just LFC)

General transfer thread, (not just LFC)

West Ham have had a €25 million bid for Eden Hazard rejected by Real Madrid, who want €50m.

Martial wants to leave Man Utd

Raiola: Big chance Haaland will leave Dortmund this summer (Haalands agent)

Barcelona are reported to have placed midfielder Frenkie de Jong, goalkeeper Marc-Andre Ter Stegen and defender Sergino Dest on the transfer list, according to the Daily Express.

Man Utd manager Ralf Rangnick is keen on bringing RB Leipzig midfielder Amadou Haidara to Old Trafford and the Bundesliga side are concerned about a release clause in his contract

Sounds like newcastle could get a few players in if they really wanted in jan, there's enough unhappy players out there or ones that club wants to sell.

Not really bothered about newcastle, I do mention them a lot, purely just out of interest to see what happens, it'll make the windows rather more "interesting" to say the least.
    Last edited by Kev0909; 10th December 2021 at 04:36 PM.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

I'd love Haaland to come to our club, But personally i wouldn't touch him with a barge pole. Not with that twat of an agent he has
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Still find it mental that Insigne (only 30) is linked with Toronto FC.

Free agent in the Summer. Incredible signing for someone out there.

Haaland’s twat of an Agent is linking him with a move to City.

We're still linked with Doku and have apparently continued tracking him, he would be a good January signing and a fine option for both LFWD and RFWD

Although he has been contributing fairly well this season and he has been absolute superb for us throughout his career here, I think Mane is the one of our front 3 most likely to be replaced or relegated to the bench by a new signing.

It is incredibly unfortunate as it seems to have happened after him having Covid last season as that's when it started, but Mane's intensity and speed and ability to go past players, get half a yard and finish seems to have diminished incredibly since he had Covid, he isn't as quick as he was, not nearly, so it's either an after effect of Covid or a mental issue, he did have that one game quite recently when he looked like 19-20 Mane, but that's it, just that one performance in all his games since he had Covid. It isn't a teams defending him issue, it's his intensity and pace and ability to get by their attempted plans to deal with him that aren't where they used to be.

Maybe Mo is holding out for MBappe and wants him in to replace Mane and that's what the new beef is about
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    We're still linked with Doku and have apparently continued tracking him, he would be a good January signing and a fine option for both LFWD and RFWD

Although he has been contributing fairly well this season and he has been absolute superb for us throughout his career here, I think Mane is the one of our front 3 most likely to be replaced or relegated to the bench by a new signing.

It is incredibly unfortunate as it seems to have happened after him having Covid last season as that's when it started, but Mane's intensity and speed and ability to go past players, get half a yard and finish seems to have diminished incredibly since he had Covid, he isn't as quick as he was, not nearly, so it's either an after effect of Covid or a mental issue, he did have that one game quite recently when he looked like 19-20 Mane, but that's it, just that one performance in all his games since he had Covid. It isn't a teams defending him issue, it's his intensity and pace and ability to get by their attempted plans to deal with him that aren't where they used to be.

Maybe Mo is holding out for MBappe and wants him in to replace Mane and that's what the new beef is about
    Mane strikes me as the staunch type who'd not like lads stalling on signing their extensions.
    Just my impression, but I thought Couts acting the cunt riled Maned up no end.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    West Ham have had a €25 million bid for Eden Hazard rejected by Real Madrid, who want €50m.

Martial wants to leave Man Utd

Raiola: Big chance Haaland will leave Dortmund this summer (Haalands agent)

Barcelona are reported to have placed midfielder Frenkie de Jong, goalkeeper Marc-Andre Ter Stegen and defender Sergino Dest on the transfer list, according to the Daily Express.

Man Utd manager Ralf Rangnick is keen on bringing RB Leipzig midfielder Amadou Haidara to Old Trafford and the Bundesliga side are concerned about a release clause in his contract

Sounds like newcastle could get a few players in if they really wanted in jan, there's enough unhappy players out there or ones that club wants to sell.

Not really bothered about newcastle, I do mention them a lot, purely just out of interest to see what happens, it'll make the windows rather more "interesting" to say the least.
    Lots of bbc gossip columns filled with toon rumours.
    CB seemingly a priority and burnley might get raided by the magpies

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Haaland’s twat of an Agent is linking him with a move to City.
    You may already have read the write up about Haaland born in Leeds lived there fore 3years till the family moved to Bryne.His dad used to play for City,Leeds Utd and Notts Forest until Roy Keane it is said ended his career while at City in the derby April 2001 with a horrific tackle breaking his leg for which he has not forgiven Keane.Keane got 5 match suspension and fined 150,000pounds
    Last edited by fagin; 11th December 2021 at 02:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fagin View Post
    You may already have read the write up about Haaland born in Leeds lived there fore 3years till the family moved to Bryne.His dad used to play for City,Leeds Utd and Notts Forest until Roy Keane it is said ended his career while at City in the derby April 2001 with a horrific tackle breaking his leg for which he has not forgiven Keane.Keane got 5 match suspension and fined 150,000pounds
    I was fully aware of the Keane/filthy history with his father, we'll take MBappe let the Mancs scrap for Haaland
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

I’d be all over de jong if that rumour about Barca has any truth in it.