Page 102 of 151 FirstFirst ... 252929596979899100101102103104105106107108109112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1510

Thread: General transfer thread, (not just LFC)

When FSG FINALLY are prepared to make some serious investment in the squad, we've just let the guy who can get the deals over the line go Typical
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Spurs investment company have put up and additional 150m to invest in players in the summer

Someone tell Ward

Mbappe saying he “spoke to Liverpool but not too much, they are my Mum’s favourite club, I’m not too sure why… you’d have to ask her.”

Never on the cards even if we matched Real’s offer, which we pretty much all knew anyway

I do hope we get some top quality incomings and get our business done early as the break between end of season and pre-season is a couple of weeks shorter - I'm miffed about the Tchouameni thing because I'm still pissed off we let Gini go without replacing him given the injury records of all our other senior CMs and that costing us points early season and that it was blatantly obvious what has transpired was always a possibility

Hopefully, there are some nice surprises in store

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    We'll have someone lined up but its anyones guess who.
    Yep.

Gotze, Brandt and Werner versus Mane, Salah and Jota.

There are always alternate options and the alternate options are often excellent.

Hopefully we don't see the "FSG out" stuff start to creep back in as that was a bloody exhausting time period, which the winning of many games and the signing of Diaz seemed to stop. It's been really nice not listening to that shit every third post for a few months now.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Yep.

Gotze, Brandt and Werner versus Mane, Salah and Jota.

There are always alternate options and the alternate options are often excellent.

Hopefully we don't see the "FSG out" stuff start to creep back in as that was a bloody exhausting time period, which the winning of many games and the signing of Diaz seemed to stop. It's been really nice not listening to that shit every third post for a few months now.
    FSG out! ! ! Penny pinching bastards cost us the title not buying off officials

Werner's much better than Jota, MUCH better, he just picked the wrong club and manager, Havertz was the bigger blow

Oh for fucks sake, Real allegedly plotting to move for Nunez now too

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Oh for fucks sake, Real allegedly plotting to move for Nunez now too
    They need to keep their mitts off of my man.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Mbappe saying he “spoke to Liverpool but not too much, they are my Mum’s favourite club, I’m not too sure why… you’d have to ask her.”

Never on the cards even if we matched Real’s offer, which we pretty much all knew anyway
    Give his mum a ticket to the game in Paris

https://rmcsport.bfmtv.com/football/...205220268.html

The Tchou-many rumours seem to be fairly emphatic at the moment

"Yesterday, we covered a story via La Nueva Espana claiming that the Anfield club have already moved in with an offer to sign the French international, who is also on the radar of Real Madrid.

We do know that the player has already agreed terms with both the Champions League finalists and is expected to make his final decision in the coming days (RMC Sport)."