Page 108 of 151 FirstFirst ... 85898101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115118 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1510

Thread: General transfer thread, (not just LFC)

He can't really go ie Mane. if we decide hes not going hes still contracted for another season. If we get back the money we paid for him or a little more than you could understand why its best for both parties. But i'd prefer he stayed for another 3 seasons
    If he does leave your losing 20 goals a season with him.. I have my doubts Diaz as that in him. And right now Jota seems to have lost something..
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    He can't really go ie Mane. if we decide hes not going hes still contracted for another season. If we get back the money we paid for him or a little more than you could understand why its best for both parties. But i'd prefer he stayed for another 3 seasons
    If he does leave your losing 20 goals a season with him.. I have my doubts Diaz as that in him. And right now Jota seems to have lost something..
    That's my concern with both. Easy to say let them go but not so easy to replace top quality like that.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Mane saying he'll answer the question after the CL final.
    I'm not liking the sound of that at all.
    Is there a "right" way to answer a question about his future for Mane here?

If he talks at length about his future, fans will say "just focus on the Final lad!!!" and if he doesn't give us the answer we want fans will assume he's off.

We will know more, either way, super soon.

I personally think that Salah will leave at the end of is his contract as we won't provide him and his agent with Mega-money and that Mane will extend - and likely enjoy being the "main man" for a couple of years without Salah.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Is there a "right" way to answer a question about his future for Mane here?

If he talks at length about his future, fans will say "just focus on the Final lad!!!" and if he doesn't give us the answer we want fans will assume he's off.

We will know more, either way, super soon.

I personally think that Salah will leave at the end of is his contract as we won't provide him and his agent with Mega-money and that Mane will extend - and likely enjoy being the "main man" for a couple of years without Salah.
    Not sure, I'd have preferred both of them to have just signed desls before now obviously.
    I see your point like but its just left us wondering. I'm hoping he's told Klopp he's staying and that's that but I'm also kind of in agreement with Taksin.
    It's just losing them both would be worrying but I'd be confident the club would get it right with whoever replaces them.

Feels like Sadio is looking for a new challenge, if he doesn’t sign it won’t be because of money I don’t think. It’s him I’d rather keep though.
    Salah will go into one of these slumps soon and not come out of it. It’s been months this time, whether we’re blaming it on AFCON or not, as a team we can’t afford to be carrying our highest earner for months on end, that’s Arsenal territory.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Feels like Sadio is looking for a new challenge, if he doesn’t sign it won’t be because of money I don’t think. It’s him I’d rather keep though.
    Salah will go into one of these slumps soon and not come out of it. It’s been months this time, whether we’re blaming it on AFCON or not, as a team we can’t afford to be carrying our highest earner for months on end, that’s Arsenal territory.
    TBH, we've got our money's worth out of both of them.

We've been playing with 10 players since January, dropped only 4 pts and picked up two trophies with the chance of a 3rd. Just think what we would do with everyone firing! Both are going to be tough acts to follow but there will be players out there that can come in be effective!

The club do the analysis on whether the players are worth more to us playing in their final years of their contract or getting something for them. Wouldn't be surprised to see Mane sold and Mo seeing out his crontract and leaving on a free.
    Something, Something, Something, Dark Side

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    That's my concern with both. Easy to say let them go but not so easy to replace top quality like that.
    Time will tell. we'll need to replace Mane. But knowing how the club does business. getting in Diaz in January was probably his replacement. You know money and all that. fk the fact we will get over an 100 million if we win the champions league.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Time will tell. we'll need to replace Mane. But knowing how the club does business. getting in Diaz in January was probably his replacement. You know money and all that. fk the fact we will get over an 100 million if we win the champions league.
    5 subs next season and shorter season by 4 weeks.

If there is a season we need numbers its next year.

We not let Origi and one other go without replacing them since Diaz came in we are best team in England form wise, I have no stats but we have to be !

Mane is just batting question away all I care about right now is all our players have the focus and why wouldnt they, games dont get bigger than Madrid in CL Final.

Could Mane be staying? hes going to give a "special answer" after the game Saturday

"Come back to me on Saturday and I will give you the best answer you want to hear, for sure. It’s special."

Unless he’s addressing Bayern fans, this sounds a lot more positive
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!